Statue Snowman:1/4 The king of the night-Cain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you could by any mean get an agreement with an european importer, to hit the european market too, I'd be incredibly glad.

This looks interesting. What is the website where one can find this product?

We are only responsible for Design, relegated design and production to Snowman, the feedback information from Snowman is the site still in upgrading, I will release to friends who loved them on the first time, of course they have other work without my participation.

This is their shopping website:snowmantoy.taobao.com
Asia agent:www.bbicn.com/productShow.asp?id=9354
And other:Hongkong Taiwan Japan Thailand Indonesia have related information

In many places I known that pricing is $329.9, and by consulting the dealer, your reservations can bring you bigger privilege.

About the problem of pricing, I asked Snowman, official pricing actually is $329.9, and clearly tell me reservation will be preferential, if the price is very expensive, it should be a proxy problem.... only to find more channels to buy, and I believe Snowman will gradually improve in the future.

This was totally an original design, which not relevant to any other. At first I just wanted to design a distinctive vampire image, inspired by Holy Scripture and according to the legend, I chose the role: Cain.

he would be avenged if he were killed.
In Holy Scripture, as the first murderer in the history of mankind, because jealousy, it cruelly killed his own Brother Abel, let the blood dyed the ground red, and brought death to human beings. If going on with deeper understanding, you can also found that he was trying to deceive God! After exposure, he was also very good for bargaining! God is so kind that gave Cain a sign, promising that he would be avenged if he were killed.

Therefore I emphasized on his cruelness, and power to force human to lethal death easily! He was not the traditional beautiful vampire image, you can see sinister and cunning on his face, looked into his eyes will make you feel like engulfed by darkness, unable to breathe.

Finally the definition I gave to Cain is the perfect interpretation of power and evil, I wish you will enjoy the vampire king image I designed, of course, thanks to Sculpt of David Walker.

It can be said that this series design were all expanded around the Holy Scripture, including the following "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse", there are many design still in communication with Snowman.

This looks interesting. What is the website where one can find this product?

The feedback information Snowman gave to me was 2750 embryo production has been completed, and every embryo was carefully checked by quality inspection personnel, the pick-up work is painting, Snowman ensures that every product has been checked by more than 2 professional personnel before going out of the factory, ensure every one that comes to purchaser is boutique, this is totally what I was more at ease.

Thickly dotted on a floor...

View attachment 68178
View attachment 68175

Cool. I'm still debating on picking this guy up or not. My intention was to display this guy next to SS Queen of the Dead and other statues from the Dead line. Gotta free up some space first though.

I'm waiting until I see in hand pictures.

Me too. He looks great, but it's not something I absolutely must have. I'm really surprised by the edition size. For an original design, I would think 1,000 would be plenty. Compare it to SS recent Dead line. They've all been in the 300 range.

I asked a shop to send me pics of the in stock item, here they are:

zpn6gno.jpg

Hogdp5U.jpg

SHgNFJ6.jpg

hXAsDqa.jpg

K1Dvxj0.jpg

I'm not 100% sold on it, will wait for better pics. The proto had the blue veins and the body/abs/chest area definitely needs more shading, the paint looks a bit flat. The blood on mouth and in the eyes looks great but I can't stand that blood "print" on the tip of the nose; also, the proto had blood drops on the chest, here the proto pic:

b130026a-z.jpg

All in all I think I'll wait for better pics, there are probably quick shots with unfavorable lighting, the statue isn't even assembled.

Back