Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is he still up for preorder on Sideshows site?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm curious about this too. I did a live chat @ a week ago was told its not in stock yet. All that has shipped out is pre-orders. Then last night, I got an email from Action Figure Express and they show that they have it in stock. :dunno

I'd consider bashing a bone claws tank top version, but for what I'd pay on eBay for the body and head I might as well buy a whole second figure.

What body are people using to build a second Wolverine. I'm going to keep the stock body in the black suit, and buy a second head off ebay for the wife beater look.

I purchased a 2nd MMS220 body for the wife beater outfit. Luckily someone sold an original MMS220 body with the head for a good price.
But if you want a more muscular Wolverine you can use an ACI muscular body. But HT truetype ttm19 works fine for me, the same body HT use for their Wolverine releases. A new Wolfman body is also coming soon, maybe you would prefer that muscular look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bypa2ehu.jpg
7ase2eha.jpg

Here's my wolverine coat, a little modding needs to be done, add a bit of black furry bits and i'm gold! And check out my sweet display shelf that just arrived!

Finally got my 2nd body for the wife beater outfit. I'm happy with it. 😍
Sorry about the poor camera.

he4a8a5a.jpg

8atyjy8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so here is the deal with the custom head on ebay. I bought one and other than slight over tone it looks dang near spot on impressive I have 2 figures of the MMS220 one of the other headsculpts I'm sending off to Rahiemer to be touched up and the other I'm keeping as is. Happy with this sculpt I got from KIT!

I just picked up this figure and I have to admit, I LOVE it!! I decided to repaint the beard and touch up the hair. Here are the results :)

6ana5y9y.jpg

yny7amyz.jpg

Thanks everyone!

All I did was mix a black and brown acrylic paint to create the colour and lightly brushed the beard. Very simple to do and it made all the difference.

Back