Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jayy 003.jpg
Thank you again RAHMIER84 for the head mod!!!

Nice display mate, i like your Wolvie in Bane's coat. Better not let your figures exposed in a direct sunlight, especially Wolverine's body is made of a rubber material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice display mate, i like your Wolvie in Bane's coat. Better not let your figures exposed in a direct sunlight, especially Wolverine's body is made of a rubber material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man...yeah I usually have the blind closed...rare nice day in Ireland today lol.

Those chops are repainted too neat! This is Logan not Elton John!

Oh yeah? and how exactly do you paint messy chops lol! Lets see your Wolverine, im betting its stock and still looks like ****. The sideburns from HT aren't sculpted thick enough to begin with and look more like stubble,as opposed to facial hair is the reason that they look too "neat" to you, nothing to do with the repaint which makes them look darker, and more like actual muttonchops.

Last edited:
Bttfiii You got skills? Show us you can do better Otherwise those that aren't doing shouldn't be knocking those that are, for the record Rahmier84 stuff is pretty dam respectful. NEVER Knock artist work Big rule on the house. If it does not lift up motivate or encourage and aint worth mentioning and i am not trying to be an arse, thats my head sculpt he banged out and I'm lining up my other stuff as well. HECK YEAH!!!!!

Bttfiii You got skills? Show us you can do better Otherwise those that aren't doing shouldn't be knocking those that are, for the record Rahmier84 stuff is pretty dam respectful. NEVER Knock artist work Big rule on the house. If it does not lift up motivate or encourage and aint worth mentioning and i am not trying to be an arse, thats my head sculpt he banged out and I'm lining up my other stuff as well. HECK YEAH!!!!!

Well Said !!! My two Rahmier84 heads are awesome check them out I put them up a few pages ago!!

Last edited:
Just got my Wolverine recently through Flexpay, better late than never ! I took some shots, my attempts at Wolverine and Mariko. I love the figure ! The prototype rocked more sculpt wise but I'm pleased ! He's really fun to shoot love the kick ass facial expression !

It's not a mistake, though. It was intentional to give him more personality, which I think was very smart. Looking off to the side a bit gives him a lot more hugh-jackmanyness

Oh thanks for that, I barely even noticed lol...... now I can't unsee it.

Back