Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always thought the King Kong video game (2005) had an amazing score.

Maybe a little too tribal in some spots but imagine this with a massive orchestra and choir, particularly the latter half. Maybe mix in some gritty electronic textures too.

1080p Stills Gallery

https://www.flickr.com/photos/maulfan/sets/72157643739376204/

13756375324_e826b66529_c.jpg

I was talking about the Main theme there fellas. Heh.

Best of the entire movie series in my book.

I dont know the whole story of the Mutos but I have a hard time believing thats an ancient creature that rivaled the Godzilla species. Looks to modern of a monster (if that makes sense).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I dont know the whole story of the Mutos but I have a hard time believing thats an ancient creature that rivaled the Godzilla species. Looks to modern of a monster (if that makes sense).

I believe their origin is ancient, but these are a modern version tampered with by science.

I don't like G84 music either... Pretty bad and boring stuff IMO.

Really? The 84 score is one my favorite parts about that movie. The intro credits theme is one of the best in the series. It's actually the only score I have the whole album of, none of the other films scores are worth a whole album to me. I just prefer the dark atmosphere ambience and I feel it raises the film to a different level that most of the other godzilla movies just don't reach. But I have always had a soft spot for that score.

Still I love what I'm hearing for the new godzilla score, can't wait to hear the rest.

The opening credit score and the Volcano music of Godzilla '84 were pretty good in my opinion. Everything inbetween was weak.

I agree.

I also see a Predator reflexing in the glass.

Back