Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about this shot just looks off to me. The shot of Godzilla with the blast doors closing looked much more real than this, it almost looks like the shots not finished or just to digital, like there's layers of effects that weren't rendered. Hopefully it's just that one shot because everything else has looked epic to me up till this.

Looks good to me.

They're different enough, but there's a similarity in that stretched out beginning to it that I just find surprisingly similar, considering the idea with G2000 was to wipe '98 out of memory, I would have thought they'd have gone with a more classic sounding roar.

I think the new version sounds a little like those two. Not exact.. But in the beginning of the roar.... After that it sounds different.

Something about this shot just looks off to me. The shot of Godzilla with the blast doors closing looked much more real than this, it almost looks like the shots not finished or just to digital, like there's layers of effects that weren't rendered. Hopefully it's just that one shot because everything else has looked epic to me up till this.

I think it's just a mix of lighting giving it a surreal quality where the door shot is more like a view you'd have stepping out in the city any rainy day of the weak.

The rain shot is from when he first makes land at San Francisco where this appears to be his exit with sunrise/sunset taking place and smoke every where.

The cinematography on this film is just superb. One of my favorite aspects of Monsters was Edwards visual style and sense and it really seems like he's brought that here. This is visually one of the most amazing Godzilla movies ever. They are making full use of the views CGI allow that would be too challenging with a man in suit and it's paying off.

I think the new version sounds a little like those two. Not exact.. But in the beginning of the roar.... After that it sounds different.

To me the new one sounds like this roar made with animalistic sounds instead of instrumental ones

Hi res still.

fHGzJ9M.jpg

:thud: siiiiig pic.

They're different enough, but there's a similarity in that stretched out beginning to it that I just find surprisingly similar, considering the idea with G2000 was to wipe '98 out of memory, I would have thought they'd have gone with a more classic sounding roar.
I really don't understand what you mean... :monkey2

To me the new one sounds like this roar made with animalistic sounds instead of instrumental ones

I agree with the middle to end part of the roar.... I still think the beginning sounds more like the Gino Godzilla..... I should state that this is not really an issue to me as I think the new roar sounds fine. I can just understand why some think it sounds similar.

Again.... Thinking about 2 different Godzilla's

This chart might give us a hint...

Could be that the larger spine Godzilla is Godzilla after the Nuclear explosion or something.... Don't know.... Just know that his Spines look very different in those photos above.

Here is the Size chart showing two different sized G2014

640px-Legendary_Pictures_Godzilla_Size_Chart.jpg

Wonder why in some shots his Spines look HUGE.... But in the shot above they look smaller.

They look HUGE here..... Almost makes me think we will see more then one Godzilla.

13581347634_0e0ac85ec6_o.jpg

Very interesting. They look like two different monsters. Maybe it has to do with the radiation he absorbs or using his secret weapon?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wonder why in some shots his Spines look HUGE.... But in the shot above they look smaller.

They look HUGE here..... Almost makes me think we will see more then one Godzilla.

13581347634_0e0ac85ec6_o.jpg

Maybe he gets an upgrade after radiation absorption. Who knows. maybe its just a little mistake or something. We'll see.

OST track 1, Godzilla! available for listen and if you have the software, download. Fandango is giving out codes to get a download of it if you buy advance tickets with them and one person was kind enough to post it for those not buying tickets ahead.

https://soundcloud.com/g_force44/godzilla1

Sounds good to me!!!

HOLY ****!!!

Hi res still.

fHGzJ9M.jpg

I think this shot and trailer are the best yet! He looks so Epic!!! :rock

@ Maul - I also love your new sig! :wink1:

I think JAWS is on to something! :lecture

:lol

Back