Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that makes me remember what I dislike about the design again. Looks so humanoid there.

I like the shots from the last trailer. The side views suit him better I think.

And that makes me remember what I dislike about the design again. Looks so humanoid there.

I like the shots from the last trailer. The side views suit him better I think.

Well, he is bipedal; on two legs. Soooo ... I guess I get what you're saying. Maybe it's the arms that are doing it? The arms look more functional now. And less Rex like.

Well, he is bipedal; on two legs. Soooo ... I guess I get what you're saying. Maybe it's the arms that are doing it? The arms look more functional now. And less Rex like.

Small feet. Hanging arms. His neck looks more human there than anything godzilla like. Then he leaned over roared and it extended and looked better

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just going to say it: I'm glad as hell he looks humanoid in some of those shots. Thank God he's not a horizontal t-rex like Gino. Bring on the hanging "suit" arms. :rock

Small feet. Hanging arms. His neck looks more human there than anything godzilla like. Then he leaned over roared and it extended and looked better

I don't think he has feet. Looks like has stumps. :lol

Just going to say it: I'm glad as hell he looks humanoid in some of those shots. Thank God he's not a horizontal t-rex like Gino. Bring on the hanging "suit" arms. :rock

Looks like a man in a suit. Looks good to me.

Toho godzilla looked less like a man in a suit posture wise. But most of the other shots look fine. Im just referring to that .gif and the shot of him coming through the smoke in Chinatown. Looks like a drunk guy looking for the fridge.

Toho godzilla looked less like a man in a suit posture wise. But most of the other shots look fine. Im just referring to that .gif and the shot of him coming through the smoke in Chinatown. Looks like a drunk guy looking for the fridge.

giphy.gif

I'm with you, I don't like the hanging forward look, I like him upright like he is at the beginning of this clip, and the flexing spikes look cool, I'm digging that alot, like a dogs hair the flairs up when it gets mad. cool stuff, really liking it.

I really dig this one

I see why! :rock

:lol

The more I see footage of this new Godzilla, the more I like it! His somewhat humanoid appearance makes him look that more eerie!

As for the 70's heroic Godzilla... Those were some of the first ones I remember/seen as a child! Regardless whether he's either the hero of Earth or Destroyer of Worlds... I've loved Godzilla for 40 years! :rock

It was the kid in me but I always wanted godzilla to be the hero and not the bad guy. i always wanted him to save the day rather than they try to destroy him.

As for the footage, I like how they are spoon feeding you small bits of action packed footage of the monsters and everything else is sorta setting up this somber tone. If you noticed they haven't shown one bit of the monsters fighting yet and I love that, they also show small glimpse of Godzilla fighting the military. I love that aswell. I Honsestly think this wont disappoint

I love the first one, and the poster in the middle'd be awesome if Godzilla looked more like the movie does, too simplistic.

Back