Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mutos supposed have EMP powers and I think the helicopter loses power and crashes off its wing.

The only letdown I have with the scene is I thought from the trailer clip, that interior helicopter shot was the military firing at Godzilla as he went towards the muto but it's him happening to get in the way. Still cool cinematography though.

I'm pretty sure the helicopter hits one of Godzilla's spines to be honest and that causes it to crash into the MUTO.

Damn, that last couple of seconds with Godzilla showing up to ***k **** up gave me chills! I'm liking the design of Muto as well, particularly the head. The body reminds me of the creatures in TitanFall.

337f15158a9d493343fe715a4a48cf94.jpg

Skimmed the clip. Just wanted to see Goji's little entrance. Also saw the Muto right before the battle, which reminded me of a combination between Mothra and a praying mantis. How those wings or membranes flared out as it "greeted" our big hero... pretty cool stuff. :rock

Yeah I was just coming back to post that I found it..... Looks great... Got Goosebumps... Like the scene on the train a lot. When everyone started freaking because the train was headed towards the mutos.... Very cool and a bit creepy.

Just saw the leaked footage. It's everything I could have hoped for. May 16--NOW DAMN IT!!!

UPDATE--I've seen the footage several times now. It's really something. Okay, here's my theory on the spines looking small in some scenes while they look massive in others. I believe that when Godzilla is just walking around or being non aggressive, the spines are small. But when he gets aggressive and goes into intimidation mode, roaring, atomic breath (cannot wait to see that), the spines come rising out of his body, growing in size and fanning out. Some animals have features that can do this and its all about intimidating an opponent. When he roars at the very end of that clip (and its a big long roar), those spines (and we've seen this bit in the trailers but briefly) raise up and fan out and it looks ****ing beastly. Once he's done being aggressive, the spines retract back into his body. Just a theory. Bottomline--If the whole film is nothing but two hours of what's in that clip, I'd say we are all going to go back multiple times to see this film.

I think you might be right about the spines.... I don't want you to be... Watching the footage I got that feeling a little bit... I prefer that they are just big spines... Oh well. Everything else was perfect..... Even Godzilla's Hulk like pose.... Jay4ever was right :)

Back