Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That whole nuke sequence at the end was ridiculous. The editing. The pacing. Thr boat would not have gotten far enough. He would not have been rescued in time. The whole city should have radioactive poisoning at the vety least since they said those bombs made Hiroshima look like a firecracker.

I'm less bothered by the nuke at the end and more curious about things like, when the train comes to the bridge, who's the military unit on the other side fighting with the MUTO, where'd they come from, when the train set out, it was just a train, suddenly there's tanks and stuff.

I really liked the way they had Ford and Godzilla mirror each other, the shared exhausted moment in the city, both collapsing at the end, two sides of the same struggle.

The whole Godzilla/Ford thing was a bit cheesy (the mirroring part, not the acknowledging each other). But I was trying to understand where was Godzilla even going? Why not just rest in the water after killing the muto and maybe even head towards the radioactive bomb for nourishment? I didn't get why he struggled to walk back to the city just to collapse and wake up the next day just to go back in the sea? Its not like he can't sleep under water lol

High res still from Facebook.

10560485_817862818244124_1957388921722731151_o.jpg

I'm not buying anymore Godzilla dvds until those 4Ks. :lol

Seriously! Well, I'll be getting the 2014 release next month, but damn! I'm super pumped for the Showa era in 4K.

Every frame being examined and cleaned up.... I'm glad I'm not the one doing it. :lol

The 4k cleanup effort is exciting, but it does sadden me to contemplate how long it may take for us to get them in the U.S. I'd love to see cleaned up HD versions of my favorite Showa films though.

Seriously! Well, I'll be getting the 2014 release next month, but damn! I'm super pumped for the Showa era in 4K.

Every frame being examined and cleaned up.... I'm glad I'm not the one doing it. :lol

I'm buying the 2014, that one i'm not waiting for 4k. :lol

But anything else i'll be waiting for those.

I just got burnt for buying Biollante dvd on Ebay for $20.00 and then a month later they announce the bluray reissue for $13.00 coming out 10/2014. :gah:

There's a new Blu Ray of Biollante coming out??

4K will be worth the wait and even better I'm sure, but I can't fathom how much better Gojira will ever look than the Criterion Blu Ray, that is one amazing viewing experience.

I'm happy to hear you finally got to see this film Maul and that you enjoyed it overall! 10 years is a long time to wait between films. Therefore, another 4 won't be as bad when the sequel is released! Can't wait to see modern CGI versions of Ghidrah, Rodan, and Mothra too! :clap

Back