Legendary Pictures' GODZILLA - !!SPOILERS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
exclusive-godzilla-imax-poster-roars-in-161413-a-1398259816-648-1000.jpg

Yep…so far this is my favorite.

Its awesome that they embraced his origins for their marketing campaign.

Since the very first poster, they've been showing an acknowledgment of where he comes form in the marketing and back when it first appeared it was cause for hope but also skepticism. Years later, I feel safe saying, they do get, respect and honored who Godzilla is, where he comes from and the fandom.

godzilla-poster.jpg

Its awesome that they embraced his origins for their marketing campaign.

Since the very first poster, they've been showing an acknowledgment of where he comes form in the marketing and back when it first appeared it was cause for hope but also skepticism. Years later, I feel safe saying, they do get, respect and honored who Godzilla is, where he comes from and the fandom.

godzilla-poster.jpg

Indeed.
It seems Edwards and Legendary made sure not to deviate to far from the original and let everyone know his origins. :rock

IMAX 3D sounds fun, but I'll have the first go at it in 2D.
The 3D gimmick gets in the way sometimes but can be fun if not over utilized.

new trailer, some new shots, if you look closely you can see the muto walking at the back of the vegas strip right before the shot cuts. also, that final shot :rock

Some cool stuff and nice to see more of the big reveal shot in HD quality, but annoying they stopped it early.

I did notice though, in both Japanese trailers, they cut off clear shots of Godzilla, in the first, they cut away from the halo scene just before the American trailer showed him. They only use shots of him through smoke or small pieces of his body. I wonder why they're hiding his face.

Love the new poster. Obviously. :lol

Shame that Japan's not getting the movie until end of July. Maybe that's why they haven't revealed his face yet? Their ad campaign isn't quite at the same stage as ours? Although the internet pretty much gets in the way of that.

Back