1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, got my shipping notice for robin!!! Hopefully by this time next week, I'll have him!!!

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 590
Don't know if this's been covered earlier, but is anyone thinking about making customized Bat-Swim Trunks for Surfing Batman?batsurfer.jpeg

Happy to have my Mattel Bats in his 'baggies' with his board.
I took Robin home last night ( that doesn't read back too well !!) after having him in my office for the past week. I didn't like the wall climb set up, so now have them just standing by the windows, looking Dynamic! Said it before, but these are just brilliant figures.

Not a deal breaker for me but one thing on my Batman that's a bit bothersome is the fact that the Bat emblem seems to be a tad off center. Also got my notice that I'll be charged my last flex payment for Robin next Friday so he should arrive soon to take his place next to Batman soon. :yess:

Holy Crap, the facial features in this B&W look like an actual still of West from the series. :clap

HT did a great job of capturing the likeness of Adam West and it photographs well.

Nice pics, reyrey! :rock. I don't think HT has produced a more lifelike sculpt. It rivals Keaton Bats in realism.

I won't be able to handle this figure at all with my woodworker hands then if it's that prone to snags. :(

Thanks! The sculpt in hand is amazing. I am still in awe every time I look at the figure. Hopefully Robin will be just as amazing. It is VERY prone to snags. I work on a computer all day so my hands are no where near your woodworker hands but my fingers tend to be dry and rough regardless and it's just snag city waiting to happen. I highly suggest using gloves if you want to keep the suit snag-free and even then, that's no guarantee.

So, hoping someone knows why cotton gloves won't work for this figure? Does the cotton material catch the material of the suit?

My Adam West had a little fabric catch straight out the box, I try and handle my figs as little as possible, if you got to move your Bats I suggest avoiding the fabric parts altogether.

Absolutely ridiculous!!! The way the cloth suit needs to be handled is a big fail on Hot Toys part. They should have done better by us collectors on this detail. It's almost like it's become some sort of tradition...creating degradable bat-suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back