1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the Backdrop on EBay
seller is 12inchfigures
not cheap but very cool
scaled to fit in detolf cabinets

Kung Fu

5w8CXQ0.png

Got mine today! I'm going to have a hard time deciding what pose to use. The accessories are awesome! Here's a quick pic. I'm definitely going to have fun changing up the poses with this one. Now bring on Robin!

segy8ysu.jpg

Separate piece glued on.

Thanks for the info :) Sorry to hear it didn't work out adjusting it. I'm sure Sideshow will do right by you but I know how excruciating the wait for a replacement can be on a new figure. Hope you get it sorted soon!

I went with amiami 'cause they were a lot cheaper than SSC on this pair, but I don't know how friendly their assessment of items for return will be for something like a crooked symbol. Makes me nervous...

I used to buy a lot of stuff from Ami Ami but stopped last year due to their poor customer service. Usually they will offer you a refund of about $5-$10 on a $200-$300 item if you decide to keep it. They very rarely will send out any replacement parts and if you manage to get them to agree to a refund they will make you pay to send the item back and will not refund you the original shipping either.

HLJ (Hobby Link Japan) are vastly superior and they will do whatever they can to get you replacement parts.

Thanks for the info :) Sorry to hear it didn't work out adjusting it. I'm sure Sideshow will do right by you but I know how excruciating the wait for a replacement can be on a new figure. Hope you get it sorted soon!

I used to buy a lot of stuff from Ami Ami but stopped last year due to their poor customer service. Usually they will offer you a refund of about $5-$10 on a $200-$300 item if you decide to keep it. They very rarely will send out any replacement parts and if you manage to get them to agree to a refund they will make you pay to send the item back and will not refund you the original shipping either.

HLJ (Hobby Link Japan) are vastly superior and they will do whatever they can to get you replacement parts.

Yeah, I'm kicking myself a bit now - I've used both HLJ and BBTS in the past and they are fantastic to deal with. I just couldn't go past the price at the time, HLJ was $185 each, amiami $160. Fingers crossed :)

Yeah, I'm kicking myself a bit now - I've used both HLJ and BBTS in the past and they are fantastic to deal with. I just couldn't go past the price at the time, HLJ was $185 each, amiami $160. Fingers crossed :)
I ended up using $20 coupons on both of these figures from SSC, and now the Rewards Points still accrue, so each one is coming in at under $200 shipped to me, plus getting about $10 back on each one in points.

I had a $415 charge on my card today and thought Robin was shipping early, and I was going to get both at the same time. Then I got this email from SS:

"While processing your order for the 60’s Batman figure from Hot Toys, we are afraid that an error occurred that resulted in your order being charged for both the Batman and Robin in full. We are terribly sorry for this error and hope we can get things straightened out as quickly as possible, so we’d like to offer you the following options.

We are anticipating the Robin figure to arrive next week. We can keep the funds for your Robin figure and will ship it out to you as soon as it arrives into our warehouse. This this option is acceptable to you, no action is required on your part.

Your second option is that if you would prefer to have the amount that was over charged refunded back to your card, please reply to this email and we process your request as quickly as possible. Please be advised that, depending on your credit card provider, refunds may take 3-5 business days to post you your account."

Oh well, at least I know I'll get Robin from the first batch.

I ended up using $20 coupons on both of these figures from SSC, and now the Rewards Points still accrue, so each one is coming in at under $200 shipped to me, plus getting about $10 back on each one in points.

I took a real rookie's approach to this order. I will facepalm myself all the way until my figures turn out to be QC-free.

Got my shipping notice...Monday for me. Now waiting for my Tony Mei custom suit to seal the deal!

mei batsuit.jpg

Last edited:
I got the same e-mail stating that I was charged for Batman AND Robin. That's fine with me, I wanted them both anyway and one more week won't kill me.

Back