1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if the logo is wrong on a lot of the figures, that doesn't mean a crooked one is fine, that means there was a huge amount of factory defects!

Received Batman today.
When I opened the box, I had a giant frown on my face since the emblem was crooked and off to my left.
Fortunately I was able to futz the suit over and the emblem is 95% better. I am now extremely happy with the figure and no snags.
Now to decide on a pose.

Pffttt...I's been puttin' bat-emblems on straight since I's 3.

There's only one Coco -- seriously, maybe they put it on straight, sort of, then rushed putting the outfit over the body. seems like two different problems going on here, twisted suits plus off center emblems.

In any event, that SSC response seems inconceivable to me. I asked BBTS to inspect mine b4 shipping.

I'm definitely sending it back for a replacement or a refund. My issue is spending another $15-$20 to send it back. I fully expect a pre-paid label from them.

There's only one Coco -- seriously, maybe they put it on straight, sort of, then rushed putting the outfit over the body. seems like two different problems going on here, twisted suits plus off center emblems.

In any event, that SSC response seems inconceivable to me. I asked BBTS to inspect mine b4 shipping.

If I get a funky one and can futz the suit til it's better that would definitely work for me. I'd like to know how yours arrives since you put in that request at BBTS.

Just received a reply back from Sideshow regarding my way off centered emblem. According to them, "the stock has been checked and they are all like that. Sorry, we are unable to replace the figure for you." They really think I am going to accept that crap!

So SS opened all the boxes to look at the emblems? Yeah right.

Well mine came today, from SS. The emblem is dead center. Cool figure.

OSR really needs to make up for their little April Fool's prank by getting Howard together for a little pow wow and seeing if:
1.)Returns and Arkham are coming
2.) if we'll be getting any more characters from the classic TV series
And...
3.) if they'll be continuing their quarter scale line.

Nice pics, Karnis! :rock So realistic...dare I say...even more so than Keaton Bats in many pics. :horror

So far the only thing I don't care for is how they did the cape collar. I wish that was all fabric and the cape connected a little better. Other than that it's amazing.

I wonder how difficult it is to remove the chest emblem without damaging it (so it can be moved over a little)?

I wonder how difficult it is to remove the chest emblem without damaging it (so it can be moved over a little)?

The logo feels screen printed on (though it could just be a screened-like material glued on) so I can't imagine getting it off without severely damaging the suit.

That's what I'm wondering as well. I can't find the prices in his thread. If I get a perfect suit, I'll probably be fine, but, if not, improved accuracy is always a plus.

Just send Tony an email about the price. He is really quick about getting back.

Back