1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know HT is gonna make a Batman Returns Keaton anyway, which has a much better logo IMO. I'm thinking of selling mine too.

24q69l1.jpg

Batman Returns, another great superhero movie directed by Tim Burton! We are here proud to present this movie license to our fans!

The 1/6th and 1/4th scale Collectible Figures will be launched in late 2012. Please stay tuned!

batmanreturns_smile.gif

What is it about these Batmen's crazed teeth clenched faces that attracts fans solely to them? It looks fantastic, but those other two are incredible, as well, and I'd say about 80% of the pics I've seen have been the crazed teeth faceplate. I love it, frankly, because it's hilarious, but it was just an observation that intrigued me; it's the same thing with the QS Batman. I see a ton of those "screaming" faceplate pics. It's crazy.:lol

Because the teeth one looks the best on this particular figure. I love it. It's one of the best expressive sculpts Hot Toys has done.

Batman just arrived! Figure looks incredible in person. Thankfully the logo is straight and everything seems to be intact. The suit is VERY prone to snags, there is even a warning that comes with the instructions. I strongly suggest using gloves if you want to keep the suit pristine. I actually used latex disposable gloves and still got a snag on his leg. I wish Hot Toys would have used a more durable material. Can't wait for the Boy Wonder to show up. Overall, I am ecstatic that I picked this up. I was a child in the 70's and remember fondly watching the TV show. I didn't realize until adulthood that i was watching re-runs. LOL. I feel like a kid again :yess:

_MG_1924_A.jpg

_MG_1927_A.jpg

_MG_1918_A.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_1924_A.jpg
    _MG_1924_A.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 495
I received my Batman today and he Is absolutely fantastic. The only disappointment Is right out of the box there were a couple of snags before I even touched him. Be very careful handling him guys. I cant wait till Robin ships In a few days.

Holy Crap, the facial features in this B&W look like an actual still of West from the series. :clap

Batman just arrived! Figure looks incredible in person. Thankfully the logo is straight and everything seems to be intact. The suit is VERY prone to snags, there is even a warning that comes with the instructions. I strongly suggest using gloves if you want to keep the suit pristine. I actually used latex disposable gloves and still got a snag on his leg. I wish Hot Toys would have used a more durable material. Can't wait for the Boy Wonder to show up. Overall, I am ecstatic that I picked this up. I was a child in the 70's and remember fondly watching the TV show. I didn't realize until adulthood that i was watching re-runs. LOL. I feel like a kid again :yess:
_MG_1918_A.jpg

Because the teeth one looks the best on this particular figure. I love it. It's one of the best expressive sculpts Hot Toys has done.

Like I said, it's awesome, but I just thought it was kind of funny how, between this and the QS Batman, people seem to gravitate towards the crazed lunatic expression. With that in mind, why the hell are so many of them used in tandem with the Shark repellant? At least get one with the giant bomb raised above his head.:lol

Got Batman today and he's awesome. My only complaint is those damn plastic snaps Hot Toys insists on using. I can't get them to go in and I feel like I'm just going to end up breaking them so I've just draped the cape without them best I can. Sort of irritating though.

Nice pics, reyrey! :rock. I don't think HT has produced a more lifelike sculpt. It rivals Keaton Bats in realism.

I won't be able to handle this figure at all with my woodworker hands then if it's that prone to snags. :(

So looking at this figure right now In front of me, I absolutely am going to order Tonys custom suit and cape for it. The couple of little snags mine has straight out of the box and the color of the stock suit make it a easy choice. I cant wait to get a second set of the dynamic duo to be permanent Batmobile riders.

So looking at this figure right now In front of me, I absolutely am going to order Tonys custom suit and cape for it. The couple of little snags mine has straight out of the box and the color of the stock suit make it a easy choice. I cant wait to get a second set of the dynamic duo to be permanent Batmobile riders.

Tony hasn't got a price in his thread that I could find. Can you say how much his cape + suit set is? I'll email him myself if you can't say so here.

Like I said, it's awesome, but I just thought it was kind of funny how, between this and the QS Batman, people seem to gravitate towards the crazed lunatic expression. With that in mind, why the hell are so many of them used in tandem with the Shark repellant? At least get one with the giant bomb raised above his head.:lol

ynyha9ym.jpg

In case you missed it a couple pages back ;)

If you are considering Tony's suit and cape I would let him know quick as he has stated several times that it is limited run and he was only producing 25. I'm sure if the demand is high enough he will produce more. I'm getting mine Friday if it turns out half as good as I'm sure it will then Ill get a second for sure. I can trace the origin of my love for comics to this very character!

thanks for the reply on the snags...

Also, I don't know Tony, any chance u can send me his email or where he is selling these things? im interested in purchasing..thanks

Tony hasn't got a price in his thread that I could find. Can you say how much his cape + suit set is? I'll email him myself if you can't say so here.

Back