1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't watched an episode since childhood - I couldn't even tell you a single plot point, this purchase is down to the pull of nostalgia alone. I think I'll be doing some watching once I unbox them though :)

The old eps. are classic, there's no doubt about that. I really can't put a finger on why I don't NEED these. This show is the definition of nostalgia to me and brings back great memories of old original toys that I had from the license and just great general memories of my age, surroundings, and era when I was watching this show religiously. I don't know if the appreciation of the whole POW, BANG, holy hole in a doughnut thing just wore off or what.

I think I should stay out of this thread though because the more I see these great pics, the more I'm starting to think differently :lol

Dammit, Tony Mei, keep that stuff in your custom thread; I'm weak willed and too poor to be looking at those nice, custom capes and suits.:lol

Yea..... Sorry.... I have been debating for a long time if I should post up here.... I'll keep it at my custom thread from now on.....

Tony, I was just kidding. Keep sharing, by all means, brother. I didn't actually mean that you should leave.:duff

Ah, I see. Well, in that regard, that's your call, but I think in a hobby such as this one, where people want these figures to be as realistic and true to the source material as possible, there's a lot of people that appreciate your posts and work to bring these figures to the next level, and I really don't think you're hurting anyone by posting these.

For those of you that have the stock Robin in hand,...Is it possible for you guys to answer this concern a member at another Batman forum PM'd me. He saw a picture of the Stock Robin with lowered collar (to display more of a neck area), and compared it to the Stock Robin he recently received from China. He states...and I'll Quote..."That's strange because the one I got from Hong Kong ebay seller the neck is the shorter version that had been circulating around...! Is there two batches out there? I prefer to have the longer neck like you posted... Hmmm how do I know if I want to return or repurchase is it possible to give me the name of the seller he got it from via pm? Mine does not look like that at all! "

What's your guys take on this.....I believe it's probably the same Robin, Maybe he just needs to play with collar area a bit. :dunno

The old eps. are classic, there's no doubt about that. I really can't put a finger on why I don't NEED these. This show is the definition of nostalgia to me and brings back great memories of old original toys that I had from the license and just great general memories of my age, surroundings, and era when I was watching this show religiously. I don't know if the appreciation of the whole POW, BANG, holy hole in a doughnut thing just wore off or what.

I think I should stay out of this thread though because the more I see these great pics, the more I'm starting to think differently :lol

Well before you go...

I'm all like.........giddy. the wait is comparable to when I was kid waiting on christmas............:gah:

Got my notification from Sideshow that they're charging my last flex payment for Batman on April 10th. I should have him soon and I'm damn excited to add him and Robin to the collection.

Got my notification from Sideshow that they're charging my last flex payment for Batman on April 10th. I should have him soon and I'm damn excited to add him and Robin to the collection.

Me too, flex pay changed to the 10th.

Wait til the Batmobile arrives, that'll be like Christmas morning, New Years, 4th of July and a BD all wrapped in one.

I'm all like.........giddy. the wait is comparable to when I was kid waiting on christmas............:gah:

Last edited:
Back