1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the BBTS people:

I gave them a heads up on the emblem issue and received this response:

"Hello PJ,

Thanks for the follow up, as you mentioned, it does appear that it is only the Batman figure with the emblem quality issues and I have brought that to the attention of our Quality Control department. If there is anything else I am able to assist you with, let me know."

So what kind of gloves do I have to get to pose this figure? Cotton or surgical? Can't believe I have to ask that for a $200.00 toy...grumble.

After looking at the Video review, I have to say (re: Adam West figure), that seems to be the weirdest way to achieve a figure physique. A chest piece, 3 different body pads and the black under-suit. It was probably cheaper to do that, than to make a new body. Or could be to cut down on snags?

After looking at the Video review, I have to say (re: Adam West figure), that seems to be the weirdest way to achieve a figure physique. A chest piece, 3 different body pads and the black under-suit. It was probably cheaper to do that, than to make a new body. Or could be to cut down on snags?

Just think of how Adam west feels looking at his figure..."I had a barrel chest and a lumpy square butt? Why doesn't Ward have multiple padded areas???"

That might be a good thing for those that don't like the barrel chest, they can remove it if they like.

Shipping notice for the pair from online store!!! I just know my Batman logo will be perfectly fine and Robin's "R" will be upside down...I just know it...

My figure arrived yesterday from Sideshow with zero problems...the chest logo looks fine and I absolutely love this figure. If you are a fan of the original television series this figure is a must buy...as Wendy stated in her review the only thing Hot Toys could have done better would be to have gone the DX route.

I can't think of a better way to celebrate Batman's 75th anniversary than with this figure...except of course by having him next to the Batmobile. I'm looking forward to having Robin arrive soon as well.

I didn't know you'd bought this figure dude, nice one! :duff

Yes and I've got a Robin on Flex. Just having a quick look at it now, I've got a slight small snag on the upper thigh but it's not too bad.

I've got to say that this is the worst HT figure I've had quality wise. It looks amazing from a distance and in general but the suit! It's far too delicate, I'm not game to take the cape off those press studs, I reckon the suit will tear or the stud will give way.

And what's with the head? It doesn't even grab the neck ball?

Won't be messing with this figure too much. It looks awesome though, logo is fine.

The problem is that the better material doesn't always give the perfect look to the figure so I suppose we lose something in the name of accuracy, maybe we can't gave it both ways?

Last edited:
I've seen a quite a few comments about the head coming off easily. Mine was pretty well stuck on the there. I tried pulling off the head to remove the packing plastic that was around his neck. It wouldn't budge so rather than force it I ended up cutting off the plastic.

After reading thru this thread, I decided to take mine out of the package to inspect. (Not ready to display yet). I must've been a lucky one since my suit is snag-free, and the chest logo is about as perfectly centered as possible. Seeing as this is problem, I might just pick up another one and leave this one put away. Robin arrives this Friday!!

Back