1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday from Sideshow. No problems whatsoever, and I love the face sculpts. I have mine displayed with the bomb and the "angry" face. Will probably switch to Batusi later on. My only complaint would be that I would have loved a DX. I think PERS could really add to this one in particular (especially funny poses), and there are so many accessories I would have loved to have seen, like the shield, swim trunks, and such.

Amazing figure, though, and I can't wait to see if Robin is just as great.

Got mine yesterday from Sideshow. No problems whatsoever, and I love the face sculpts. I have mine displayed with the bomb and the "angry" face. Will probably switch to Batusi later on. My only complaint would be that I would have loved a DX. I think PERS could really add to this one in particular (especially funny poses), and there are so many accessories I would have loved to have seen, like the shield, swim trunks, and such.

Amazing figure, though, and I can't wait to see if Robin is just as great.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...m-66-Batman-Bat-Shield-Now-Accepting-Deposits

Wait, I want to order this from Sideshow but they are saying all of their stock has crooked chest symbols? Should I order from BBTS now? I want to get my points for this figure but if I get stuck with a messed up piece it won't be worth it. Would BBTS replace a toy that has this defect?

Just got mine from Sideshow and the chest symbol is fine, as is the rest of the figure, takes me back to when I watched the TV show back in the sixties, looking forward to Robin joining the Caped Crusader, then we just need The Batmobile and a few villains, fingers crossed.

I have a couple of snags on the leg of my figure, but other than that no issues that I've seen. I also like the look of the material of the suit, but kind of a bummer that it can be affected so easily. I didn't have this problem with Superman.

Got mine today, I thought it was crooked on symbol but it turned out fine. It's a beautiful figure in hand
y3aze4ur.jpg
upyqy5e2.jpg
5y8e9yse.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine looks very similar to your photo of it in the box, logo a bit to the left. Did you do anything to adjust yours?

The back of the suit was not straight, I had to adjust a little. The suit is very delicate, the figure kept slipping out of my hands & the head comes off real easy. Don't know why the head seems so loose?

Yes, my head is the same way but I dont mind that. So adjusting the back of the suit fixed the logo placement in the front?

I really freakin want a Romero Joker right now, and Gorshin Riddler, Meredith Penguin, Newmar or Meriwether Catwoman. . .too bad this is Hot Toys. We'll be lucky to get a Joker.

The back of the suit was not straight, I had to adjust a little. The suit is very delicate, the figure kept slipping out of my hands & the head comes off real easy. Don't know why the head seems so loose?

Looks like by working the suit from the back and twisting it I was able to straighten my emblem!! Very happy now :yess:

I was thinking about making a 3' rope ladder and recreating the shark attack scene with Robin upside down handing Batman the spray. After a lot of searching I finally found a shark that looks to be the correct size and species. You can check it out here.

After hearing about how delicate the suit is I'm rethinking this display. Trying to get them posed on a rope ladder with a shark biting at his leg seems like a one way ticket to snag-ville. :(

batman-exploding-shark-o.gif

Back