1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Para. :rock

I just had a good look at Robin. Love him, my one has a neck (which looks pretty perfect to me), which I was surprised by, so it must just be down to futzing? or something under the shoulders of the vest that's push it up? Anyway should be a relief to anyone concerned about it, this is straight out of the box. I can actually push the collar down more than this. These guys demand a proper photographic setup which I just don't have time for right now. But anyone who is getting them, prepare to be blown away. They are my favourite 1/6th figures in a very long time..

Last edited:
Well done Rory - brilliant. :rock

Great to see you can futz both capes at the collar area - yours look awesome!

Just cannot wait to own these guys.. :cool:

Your Robin looks great rory. Guess it's just a matter of de-bunching the shirts?

I just had a good look at Robin. Love him, my one has a neck (which looks pretty perfect to me), which I was surprised by, so it must just be down to futzing? or something under the shoulders of the vest that's push it up? Anyway should be a relief to anyone concerned about it, this is straight out of the box. I can actually push the collar down more than this. These guys demand a proper photographic setup which I just don't have time for right now. But anyone who is getting them, prepare to be blown away. They are my favourite 1/6th figures in a very long time..

Your Robin looks great rory. Guess it's just a matter of de-bunching the shirts?

Yeah, as far as I can tell it's a non issue, unless they forgot to put some padding or something in mine :lol I just pushed the collar down slightly, but
it was pretty much like this out of the box, and I could get it down further, but it starts to look too neck.

Para? Did you try and push your collar down on the neck?

Nice photos! Looks like Robin's neck is indeed present and accounted for with some costume adjustment. That's one less complaint... these figures look great and I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on them :)

Great photo review, paramore!

Batman's face looks like a film still of Adam West himself. :blissy

Don't forget to do the "My parents are DEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD !" pic :lol

Excellent para - loved it!!! :duff

Holy crap those pics are awesome Paramore! The dynamic duo is amazing together. Love the spray pic. :lol

Loved the video para. I need to have that music playing when I open mine. :lol

great vid, para, loved it.

Many thanks guys, appreciate the great comments :duff :hi5:

Thanks Rory :duff

Love the pics, clean and crisp. So it's just a matter of futzing the cape/collar/vest? Yours looks good. I'm going to have another go with mine.

Yeah, as far as I can tell it's a non issue, unless they forgot to put some padding or something in mine :lol I just pushed the collar down slightly, but
it was pretty much like this out of the box, and I could get it down further, but it starts to look too neck.

Para? Did you try and push your collar down on the neck?

Yeah I did but it wouldn't budge, having another go as we speak.

Same here - Adam West shipping out on tax day - so excited for this one. Thanks for all the photos guys.

Just got my notice as well. Only for Batman though. Really hoping these ship together so I can display them both at the same time. I have an extra Master Lighthouse they will both be house in. Can't wait.

Got my notification, April 15th. I forgot that I used rewards points and codes on these two, so the price on them is lowered significantly. Haven't paid $140ish a fig for 1/6 in years.

I'm pretty confident Robin will be processed in the next day or so. I'm really hoping they ship out at the same time.

Back