1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhhhh! I nearly went to that gig, but it clashed with a Roxette gig I'd bought tix for!! Haha!
I'll set up a Dynamic Duo wall climb on Monday. I got the Mattel set and I'll use that as a guide. Still lovin this set, and I am going to watch a blu ray of 60s Bats, The Movie. We so need that TV show to get the 1080p treatment.

Technically, yes. Duran were playing Hong Kong and Roxette were playing Shanghai. I didn't find out about the Duran gig till the night before, so it couldn't really be done. I would easily choose Duran tho. Haha!
Spent some time this morning thinking about the wall construction. The instructions show the two boxes stacked end to end. That might be a bit dull. The Mattel set has a staggered effect. So, I'm going to model the boxes around that.

I ordered these two together but got separate shipping and charging dates. Any chance Sideshow will combine the two together since they are on the same order number I would rather get them together anyway.

I did the pile of loot thing @ BBTS, once they get robin in will turn it off so both ship together.

BTW (and I'm surprised no-one has asked this yet)...

Does the West figure come with driving hands? (for the Batmobile)

PD137956352430C.jpg

I did the pile of loot thing @ BBTS, once they get robin in will turn it off so both ship together.

BTW (and I'm surprised no-one has asked this yet)...

Does the West figure come with driving hands? (for the Batmobile)

Description says pair of partial clenched fist.

The hands that hold the bat rope are quite flexible, and should easily be clipped around the steering wheel of the Batmobile .
Of course, the most dynamic hand in this set, is the one to hold and depress the shark repellent can. It reminds me tho, of one of the Demon Batman hands.

My Batman was delivered today. But I had to leave the office early, before it was delivered, because I has the sick. :monkey2

Just talked to Sideshow and was told that they will hold my Batman until next week when Robin comes out and I can pay for both at the same time! Sideshow rocks!!!!

Yep. looks like we're good.

I don't remember any HT pics of the Duo seated in the Batmobile, a few with them around it, but doesn't really matter if The Bat Man can grip the wheel with the hands given.

Those hands in the lower right of the HT image, beneath the clenched fists set look like they're just open enough to grip a steering wheel.

Just got my Batman... I am bit disappointed.

His cape snap on the left-front part of his cape is broken... no big deal, I guess, because the cape still holds it's shape without it. The Batman logo on his chest is not centered.

Just got my Batman... I am bit disappointed.

His cape snap on the left-front part of his cape is broken... no big deal, I guess, because the cape still holds it's shape without it. The Batman logo on his chest is not centered.

I'd have to send mine back if it had those problems. This is one set of figures that really need to be flawless for the money. Especially the chest logo. It would drive me nuts being off center.

Back