1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant. Still straining I see.. But it works. Not a shark in sight. I love this figure.

ydy6ura2.jpg

Nananana Nananana nananan butchin. Awesome fig, love it, my only problem is that sideshow just sent it with no box for protection with the shipper box and it got all messed up and dented the inside box... Bummer!

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

What is it about these Batmen's crazed teeth clenched faces that attracts fans solely to them? It looks fantastic, but those other two are incredible, as well, and I'd say about 80% of the pics I've seen have been the crazed teeth faceplate. I love it, frankly, because it's hilarious, but it was just an observation that intrigued me; it's the same thing with the QS Batman. I see a ton of those "screaming" faceplate pics. It's crazy.:lol

What is it about these Batmen's crazed teeth clenched faces that attracts fans solely to them? It looks fantastic, but those other two are incredible, as well, and I'd say about 80% of the pics I've seen have been the crazed teeth faceplate. I love it, frankly, because it's hilarious, but it was just an observation that intrigued me; it's the same thing with the QS Batman. I see a ton of those "screaming" faceplate pics. It's crazy.:lol

It was the only face plate on my figure that the magnet was still glued to the face, I had to reglue the other two XD, they didn't joke about the fabric being uber sensitive to sharp objects... my medium sharp nail did a little flair damage to the back of the leg.

On the run!!

be2u3e4u.jpg

It just completely cracks me up. The other plates are great too. This one is just hilarious though.

It's such a great departure from the neutral expression most figures have. Love it!

Batman-Hot-Toys-1966-in-original-box.jpg
Arrived today - live in SoCal.
Logo on chest appears centered.
Very excited so far. The figure seems awesome! I have fond childhood memories of the 60s Batman.

My logo is crooked as well. I have to see if I can fix it. Who knows how long it might take to send it back, wait for them to receive it, wait for another to arrive.

Back