1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you have Batman and Robin tethered to? That is precisely how I was planning to post mine! :lol

Just tie a few knots in the top of the cord & then open the glass door on the detolf and close it with the knotted cord inside, it will hold the weight of the figures. Mine are still in the exact same position after 12 hours. 'Man, the lactic acid must be building up in their arms. :lol

Oh, and I stuck a bit of Blu-Tac on the bottom of their feet to help adhere to the smooth glass.

+ use the Batarang holding hands.

DSCF2308_zps2e3f68b4.jpg

Hell yes, brother! You have single-handedly taken one of the most awesome photos in the history of this hobby (and possibly all of existence). Probably my favorite figure, and I can see the other two joining the ranks once they ship.:rock

Have these even out my sold out on SS? That is telling of if we can expect more characters in my mind.

60's Batman would have gotten out of Bane's mysterious Pit quite easily in TDKR. :lecture

No Daddy flashback scenes needed for Mr West.

I was planning on doing that too but with one string, one behind the other like in the show. I will get mine much later though.

Why, so they can give her "real" hair and dead lifeless eyes? :lol

I'd love to see one but, for me, HT had a bad track record for female characters.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Black Widow, except IM2 version are pretty darn good. Same with Selina Kyle. I would want Julie Newmar with "real" hair anyway.

Why, so they can give her "real" hair and dead lifeless eyes? :lol

I'd love to see one but, for me, HT had a bad track record for female characters.
I'd be hard pressed to buy it, if that was the outcome.

As mentioned though, they've got some nice examples of good female figures. Yeah - they're not all great, but one I think stands out, is Sucker Punch Amber. While the likeness isn't quite there, it's a nice realistic portrait, & the hair is sculpted. The outfit is well done too, & far more interesting than BW or Anne Hathaway's CW.

Another similar example, is the BladeIII Jessica Biel figure - nice portrait, sculpted hair, great outfit / accessories etc.

They can do good when they try. :wink1:

I'd be hard pressed to buy it, if that was the outcome.

As mentioned though, they've got some nice examples of good female figures. Yeah - they're not all great, but one I think stands out, is Sucker Punch Amber. While the likeness isn't quite there, it's a nice realistic portrait, & the hair is sculpted. The outfit is well done too, & far more interesting than BW or Anne Hathaway's CW.

Another similar example, is the BladeIII Jessica Biel figure - nice portrait, sculpted hair, great outfit / accessories etc.

They can do good when they try. :wink1:

You're right, those are good. I think both of the Sucker Punch figures are nice. Even the one with hair looks solid tbh. I forgot about Biel, and I like that one Resident Evil figure. Milla something or other. But I really hate that Hathaway figure. :lol I know it has its fans, but I think it awful. No BS, all hyperbole aside, its the worst Hot Toys figure I've seen in hand. The hair is terrible, its hard to stand her up ( something up with the legs) likeness isn't as good as the proto, and those eyes. Ugh. Granted I haven't seen EVER HT figure in hand but I've seen a good many. I'm just speaking from my own experience. The figure felt cheap.

They'd probably give Newmar real hair though. I just really don't like it on figures of this type. I gave it a chance but if just didn't work for me.

Aside from Catwoman I'd love to see a Batgirl too. Ive always loved the costume. :)

yvonne_craig_lbatgirl04_zps954d04fc.jpg

They'd probably give Newmar real hair though. I just really don't like it on figures of this type. I gave it a chance but if just didn't work for me.

Aside from Catwoman I'd love to see a Batgirl too. Ive always loved the costume. :)

yvonne_craig_lbatgirl04_zps954d04fc.jpg

Julie Newmar's Catwoman, Yvonne Craig's Batgirl, and of course Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman all need to be produced, but only if the likeness are spot on...and that goes for the body shapes as well...not just the head sculpts.

You're right, those are good. I think both of the Sucker Punch figures are nice. Even the one with hair looks solid tbh. I forgot about Biel, and I like that one Resident Evil figure. Milla something or other. But I really hate that Hathaway figure.
Yeah, the SP Babydoll is actually a very nice figure - it's just that rooted hair.. not because I dislike the idea of it per se - but rather, because it's not something I want to fiddle around with to keep it looking maintained, & it'll inevitably get ratty over time. Agreed also regarding Milla Jovovich's Alice from Resident Evil - another great figure. :duff

Yvonne Craig's Batgirl is certainly worthy of a nice high end figure, no doubt.. I just have no real interest in it.

Julie Newmar's Catwoman, Yvonne Craig's Batgirl, and of course Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman all need to be produced, but only if the likeness are spot on...and that goes for the body shapes as well...not just the head sculpts.
Yep - they need proper attention.

Can someone tell me what Clint Eastwood figure that is looking out the window?

Back