1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Brilliant pics, Paramore!:rock

Grandslam!!! Wow! I'm in Luv, Great pics.

Excellent pics, Paramore! Those portrait shots look like West in the flesh. LOVE the yellow background too. :rock

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

As always, wonderful photos, Para! And wise choice of color background too!

Outstanding pics!!!

Many thanks everyone, appreciate it :duff

Robin looks incredible. I don't know if it's just the angles, but, comparing the pics, Robin seems to have a superior likeness to the prototype.

The Dynamic Duo is probably HT's best releases for this year, so far.

toysdaily_****.po_robin40.jpg

GREAT. So picture won't appear because Mr. Po's name on the URL keeps getting censored out.

1001912_10151977325592344_1684873428_n.jpg

Though I do still find it odd that HT went to extra work when it wasn't required.

Glad these are coming out close together as it shouldn't delay my Batman much.

HT Office, months ago...

Secretary: "Mr. Chan, our contract manufacturer in China just called, asking for a raise".

Howard: "Tell our prototype makers to add more laces on Robin's vest, then."

Robin looks great. But still too many laces on his tunic as with the prototype.

burt-ward-upset-over-robin-killed.jpg

BatmanampRobinHD211_zps2124784d.jpg~original

Cancelled.

Not! :lol

Though I do still find it odd that HT went to extra work when it wasn't required.

Glad these are coming out close together as it shouldn't delay my Batman much.

Tony Meis already has a Batsuit done, I'm sure a more accurate Robin tunic will be on the way.:lecture

Since Batman's suit looks to come off easily, I have a spare body suit I might try over the base figure to smooth out the ripple from the padding.

"TO THE.."oh wait......where is it??

Does anybody think Hot Toys are going to suddenly drop a 700 Dollar collectible out of the sky,in the form of the Batmobile?It must be nearly ready!!

Back