1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, I just took him out of the box and onto his stand. His cape is perfect (it has a couple of little fasteners at the back that I haven't even used).
Zero futzing, I didn't even switch his box hands. I'm in awe of him.

Stop hyping him up Rory damn you. :mad:

I was all in for cancelling him and Boy Wonder to get something else but hearing that and now seeing in-hand pics are making me think twice. :gah:

Hey Rory,
So Adam is not suffering from the "soft sculpt" effect on this one? Pics look pretty good...just wondering how it looks in hand...

Mahalo Rory! This and Robin are the two figures of the year for me (along with the 1966 Batmobile...which is really not a figure...but you know what I mean)!

Rory - since you have the figure in hand. Does the material snag easily? Is it the same material as the Reeve Superman? I'm asking since in some of OMG's photos I see some areas that looks as if it might have snagged on something.

Thanks.

Stop hyping him up Rory damn you. :mad:

I was all in for cancelling him and Boy Wonder to get something else but hearing that and now seeing in-hand pics are making me think twice. :gah:

:lol

Rory - since you have the figure in hand. Does the material snag easily? Is it the same material as the Reeve Superman? I'm asking since in some of OMG's photos I see some areas that looks as if it might have snagged on something.

Thanks.
It is very very fine and soft, so I guess it could be easily snaggable. Not the same as Superman. I haven't had a problem yet though.

Nice pics Rory! :duff
Nice pics rory. :rock

Thanks gents.

Is the suit sewn up in the back? Or easily removable?

Zip! Should be easy enough, although, not sure you will want to when you see it in hand!

Mahalo Rory! This and Robin are the two figures of the year for me (along with the 1966 Batmobile...which is really not a figure...but you know what I mean)!

Noooooo, must not even contemplate giant classic Batmobile!!! :lol

Last edited:
Well sideshow moved my final flex pay for Batman form April 5th to the 1Oth. I cant wait to receive him. Also just noticed they pushed Robin form April 5th to the 25th. So here's hoping the dynamic duo will be together at last by the end of April.

Well sideshow moved my final flex pay for Batman form April 5th to the 1Oth. I cant wait to receive him. Also just noticed they pushed Robin form April 5th to the 25th. So here's hoping the dynamic duo will be together at last by the end of April.

My final Robin flex was also moved from April 10 to 25. So I think you're right. We'll probably be seeing Robin pics from the bloggers very soon. But my final Batman flex was left at April 5. Hmmm...

A couple of quick ones, it's too dark here dammit! I'd swear under the right lighting set up, you could make this look like a real person. The detail is just so fine.
The seams in the fabric, the fabric texture itself, photo's don't do it justice IMO.

Nice :yess:

Always dig your shots, Rory.

Back