1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic. What do you all think?

10e2381c2f458c14bd322a9847fadc32_zps6af58ec4.jpg

for what its worth ,mine was all over the place when i got it ,bodysuit not pulled up to the crotch properly ,all leg and arm seams twisted round ,zipper not straight in the back ,i had to mess with it for a while ,but it straighten up in the end ,try undoing the suit zipper at the back and see if you can pull the symbol to the center,wear gloves if you can as the suit can get bobbley quite easily , may save you the arse ache of sending it back ,hope it works out ok for you

I am being charged today, praying it ships out as well.
They charge and ship on the same day, everyone of my orders from SS actually show being shipped or picked up before an email is sent to me saying payment was taken. Anyone else have a different handling timeframe?

Pete

If futzing does not straighten that emblem up, I would send it back for sure.

Speaking of the emblem, how it attached? Is it printed on (like a t shirt) or is it a separate piece glued on? Hard to tell in the pics.

Those tiny plastic snaps Hot Toys started using in the past couple of years are total garbage. I am always scared of breaking them. You can buy metal ones similarly sized at pretty much any craft/fabric store and they are really cheap. I had to get them for my DX 89 Joker overcoat.

I just took the suit off... It adjusted a little bit, but it's still crooked. :(

I went with amiami 'cause they were a lot cheaper than SSC on this pair, but I don't know how friendly their assessment of items for return will be for something like a crooked symbol. Makes me nervous...

Back