Action Figure my joes and cobras..lots of wips 11/5 ninjas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my joes and cobras..lots of wips 4/4

worked on SS a bit...added a collar for his neck...added a black belt..small stuff..
stormshadow1a_zps1430c42b.jpg

Looks good

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

are you talking about the stuff around his waist? or the stuff on his top? cause it's not leather around his waist(or arms)..it's tape...to hold his suit in place while i wrap the arms/waist, etc...lol..the only trim is around the middle of his top....BUT either way, i appreciate from you guys...

and it's just reg. cloth on top..nothing fancy...

Yeah, "leather looking trim"...not electrical tape :lol

Really like that red ninja with the hood Spiderrogue! I'd love to have one like that myself! Are you going to incorporate a bendable wire in the hood?

Really like that red ninja with the hood Spiderrogue! I'd love to have one like that myself! Are you going to incorporate a bendable wire in the hood?

he does have wire in his hood..just the front part....i think i said something on my suit thread, but not here..lol...

a bit more work done..wrapped one arm and waist..
10168022_10201953462013324_7535794876103720876_n_zps5ea4065c.jpg

Last edited:

finally got my RnR body..woot! still needs work...i think i want a more classic look...plain and simple...
rocknroll1_zps801112d0.jpg

wish i had a different HS for him...the excl. one would be cool and more classic..sigh...

Not really. The standard head is pretty much a copy of the original toy. The elite head is a rugged version. But is the better one to have. One of SS's bests.

Back