Pop Culture - The Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen a McFarlane figure in about 15 years. I looked it up it's pretty cool. It looks like a McReady portrait at the bottom at the tip of the pliars. Anyone know if this is going to be a dio or what scale it is?

Nope, but it does say these are going to be at WonderCon which is next month on the 18th-20th so we'll find out soon hopefully.

It was originally rumored at 1/6 on statue forum but if that's a head sculpt it can't be compared to those tools. Unless they are hobbit tools...

looks like its gonna be a statue, hope they make a 1/6 figure:pray:

Have this guys ever made a 1/6 figure, not a statue?

Not as far as I know, which is why I was kind of puzzled at the rumors of 1/6.

But this image looks like a statue in clay of the Blair Thing in progress, doesnt, it? :dunno
And the MacReady head looks bigger, not 1/6 but 1/4 when compared to the tools and the old Macfarlane figures :(

wonderconteaseD.jpg

But this image looks like a statue in clay of the Blair Thing in progress, doesnt, it? :dunno
And the MacReady head looks bigger, not 1/6 but 1/4 when compared to the tools and the old Macfarlane figures :(

wonderconteaseD.jpg

The head is definitely 1/4 going off those pictures, but that could be any head.

Jerry said on SF that the first piece was "very complicated" so it's has to be the monster in some sort of transformation you would think.

Back