Statue Gentle Giant John Snow and Ghost Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gathro

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a long time collector and first time poster. I just got this statue from GG and absolutely love it. I was not sure about it when I saw the pictures but in hand it is really great. Sorry for the low res on the photos I used my iPhone to take them.

If your interested in this one I got a great deal on it from a website called By The Sword. With shipping I paid 242.00.

Sorry new to this how do I post pictures so they come out nice and big like I see on other threads?

I've been eyeing this one up too - how tall is it?

Re: the photos, upload it to a hosting site like photo bucket, then click on the tab in the post that looks like mountains with a sun - paste the image link in and your pic will appear large in your main post text.

Thanks ill get right on that. It is 13 inches tall and 16 wide. It's pretty heavy. Let me tell you this thing looks ten times better in hand then any of the pics have made it look. With them be limited to 695 pieces I thought the price was more then fair.

It's good to have a nice bit of weight to a statue! Feels like you're getting the value for money - Have you got the Tyrion Lannister statue too? If so, are they in scale with each other?

image_zpsab2feaac.jpg

image_zps5d1aa632.jpg

the photos, upload it to a hosting site like photo bucket, then click on the tab in the post that looks like mountains with a sun - paste the image link in and your pic will appear large in your main post text.

Now that you have them uploaded to here, just put the freaks link instead the bucket link.

attachment.php

minus the 2 sets of 3 ***

Back