How annoying, I lost something from my Hot Toy Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Damn ! I am usually very good a keeping track of all the accessories that come with my figures but this one seems to off disappeared off the face or the Earth :mad:

I cant find the goggles for my Jim Gordon figure, I wanted to make a SWAT bash and use his goggles, so I go into the box and no where to be seen :slap

They are cheap enough on eBay but I'm still cheesed off

The cigarette from my James Dean "Giant" figure fell into a pile of stuff on my desk and it just vanished! I know I can make my own replacement or find one from another figure, but it just gets you when you know the original piece is missing.

I always hate when this happens. I lost a batarang once from DX02. I dropped it on the floor and i swear it fell into a portal that quickly closed after devouring my batarang...i was crawling all over the floor digging through the carpet, looking under furniture, checking in nearby pairs of shoes......that sucker was gone!

i purchased a 2nd hand hot toys harvey dent, he only came with 1 coin and no i believe in harvey dent pin, Qest que le ****.

I always hate when this happens. I lost a batarang once from DX02. I dropped it on the floor and i swear it fell into a portal that quickly closed after devouring my batarang...i was crawling all over the floor digging through the carpet, looking under furniture, checking in nearby pairs of shoes......that sucker was gone!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back