XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads up for those waiting for their XM Hulk & Capt...

I'm guessing this will apply to my Hulk via BBTS. Its totally understandable with STGCC coming up and the overwhelming positive hype heading their way. So, I probably won't expect to see my Hulk until October, but that's fine by me from a budget standpoint.

So, mine came in today. Jesus god almighty, this is a heavy statue. Like absurdly so. I should have realized when FedEx said they couldn't hold it for pickup at a local FedEx Office location because the item was too large and heavy. This was a beast to get inside my house, and I worked up a sweat just trying to get the box opened.

The statue is very, very big, and the sculpt is (again) very impressive. I prefer the open mouth head by far. I wish the neck seem wasn't so visible, but aside from that, this thing is an absolute beast.

I really want to like this Hulk but that face...just don't do it for me. Everything else is excellent!!

I really want to like this Hulk but that face...just don't do it for me. Everything else is excellent!!

Just wait it out if this piece doesn't sit right with you Zero. The Hulk is a HUGELY popular character. SSC and XM will be revisiting the character again in the future. Now that Sosa is on board as the AD over at XM, I'm sure we'll see another 1/4 Hulk from XM down the road. That, or I'll take a modern Hulk PF by Martin Canale and the boys over at Gore Group from SSC. A modern 1/4 Hulk by Erick or Martin will look absolutely KILLER and should be worth the wait.

So, mine came in today. Jesus god almighty, this is a heavy statue. Like absurdly so. I should have realized when FedEx said they couldn't hold it for pickup at a local FedEx Office location because the item was too large and heavy. This was a beast to get inside my house, and I worked up a sweat just trying to get the box opened.

The statue is very, very big, and the sculpt is (again) very impressive. I prefer the open mouth head by far. I wish the neck seem wasn't so visible, but aside from that, this thing is an absolute beast.

pics or it didnt happen...

pics or it didnt happen...

I'll take that as a joke, I guess? :dunno There's not much I can contribute with pics that others haven't, but here are some shots to show it next to some other statues at least (for reference, those are Mythos Boba and Darth Vader completely hidden behind this guy. I had intended to put him up on the riser, but he's so heavy I don't feel comfortable with that):

AzeR4K.jpg

OTcPRN.jpg

ZM5ehj.jpg

wdrhel.jpg

Nice pics man! that being said, i'm still not a fan of this piece. He just doesn't look as good as SSC Hulks. Plus, his feet look a tad odd, like he's sorta floating. They should be really set into the ground with his weight yet they seem like they aren't supporting any weight. He's not bad but again, not my cup of tea. Congrats on getting him though!

Nice pics Peeps. Have you given any thought to displaying Hulk where Boba and Vader are? I think he'd fit right in on the same shelf as Spidey and Cap.

Just wait it out if this piece doesn't sit right with you Zero. The Hulk is a HUGELY popular character. SSC and XM will be revisiting the character again in the future. Now that Sosa is on board as the AD over at XM, I'm sure we'll see another 1/4 Hulk from XM down the road. That, or I'll take a modern Hulk PF by Martin Canale and the boys over at Gore Group from SSC. A modern 1/4 Hulk by Erick or Martin will look absolutely KILLER and should be worth the wait.

filip totally agree. I already have the original PF and the new one on order! Really wanted to get all XM Avengers but will just display them with the SS Hulk!!!

filip totally agree. I already have the original PF and the new one on order! Really wanted to get all XM Avengers but will just display them with the SS Hulk!!!

You have plenty to work with then buddy. Hell, I'm STILL waiting on a 1/4 modern Hulk that tickles my fancy. Hopefully, the next XM or SSC Hulk is a 1/4 modern RAGING version. I want the next 1/4 Hulk in a dynamic pose and worked up into a full lather. I want spit flying out of his gaping mouth RAGE! :lol

Nice pics Peeps. Have you given any thought to displaying Hulk where Boba and Vader are? I think he'd fit right in on the same shelf as Spidey and Cap.

Yeah, that was my intent actually. But I built that riser, and I don't trust my craftsmanship enough to put Hulk up there. :) He's so heavy.

Boba and Vader will be moved next week, and I'll probably remove the riser altogether.

Yeah, that was my intent actually. But I built that riser, and I don't trust my craftsmanship enough to put Hulk up there. :) He's so heavy.

Boba and Vader will be moved next week, and I'll probably remove the riser altogether.
Sounds like you have it all sorted Peeps. They are going to look GREAT together.

Different takes both amazing, personally I like the vibrant colors on xm hulk more, but love the mix media and weight on scar as well for me both amazing and home runs just personal prefrence at that point!

Cool. I'm glad the people who are receiving the XM hulk are happy with it. And your pictures are awesome.

I can't wait to have the SSC hulk back to back with my Skaar pf.

Back