XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My XM Hulk arrived today. Display with my other Hulks collection.

[URL=https://s1065.photobucket.com/user/kohcji/media/DSC04509_zpse28042ba.jpg.html] [/URL]

giphy.gif

Nice lineup you got going on there. This pic REALLY puts into perspective just how HUGE the XM Hulk actually is. Are you picking up SSC's latest green and gray Hulk PFs? That's a whole lotta Hulks if you are.

Hulk Army!!!!

Hi Andy, thanks for the reply. Just helping collectors here to compare the pieces. Hope it helps.

Nice lineup you got going on there. This pic REALLY puts into perspective just how HUGE the XM Hulk actually is. Are you picking up SSC's latest green and gray Hulk PFs? That's a whole lotta Hulks if you are.

Yup. Picking all three new Hulks. It is going to be Hulk crazy. Need to slim down on Hulk.

That is exactly why I hate the fact that Sideshow has no hulk statues that stand upright, the new PF is gonna look like even more of a midget. Thank god I have this XM Hulk on order, and it'll probably stay as the only one in my collection other than the Avengers Maquette.

That is exactly why I hate the fact that Sideshow has no hulk statues that stand upright, the new PF is gonna look like even more of a midget. Thank god I have this XM Hulk on order, and it'll probably stay as the only one in my collection other than the Avengers Maquette.

:lol it's true though :exactly: I wonder why they don't do an upright Hulk PF (comic version) literally all of them are hunched?! :dunno

For all the Hills ss has done I don't have one because of the haunching. That picture is really making me think about the xm hulk

Gladiator Hulk is proportionate to the XM Hulk but he's still not quite as thick as XMs. It's a very small difference but you can tell when they are side by side. I love my gladiator because I loved the storyline and he really was done very well but XMs is still better imo.

Back