XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what screw smart ass comments. Tav I am over the moon happy for you m8. While this Hulk is not everyone's cup of tea who gives a ****. He is yours and that is all that matters. Take some awesome photos of this piece m8. You too Loric and enjoy. You deserve to love the hell out of this.

I'm right there with you Tavegg. THis is going to be one of those statues where when a fan of comic statues happen to see it in a shop somewhere, they are going to take a double take and be like "WHOA!!! What is this? Wait, is that the Hulk from XM Studios??? WOW!!! That looks so much better than what I saw in the pictures.

And I'll be laying in the cut shaking my head sipping my wine thinking yep....I own one of these bad boys...damn proud of it!!!

You know all the smart ass comments are going to roll in now....come lets have it.:lol

db5b4b12e259b095fcf09b6fcfec8f0d_zpsa3075562.jpg

The more I look at this pic the more I realize that like many pieces it has a GREAT viewing angle that really highlights the strengths of the piece, and minimize any weaknesses.

You know what screw smart ass comments. Tav I am over the moon happy for you m8. While this Hulk is not everyone's cup of tea who gives a ****. He is yours and that is all that matters. Take some awesome photos of this piece m8. You too Loric and enjoy. You deserve to love the hell out of this.

Thanks Spidey. I don't care about that kind of stuff though man. People can express their thoughts openly. I spent the money on it. I'm the only opinion that matters. Ive dogged on plenty of statues. Reeve PF is a hunk of crap. Apocolypse is poop. Wasn't overly fond of PCS judge death. Spidey Comiquette was another joke. There's still people raving about all of those aforementioned. Props to them if they like em. We all have different tastes. It be boring if everyone felt the same way

Thanks Spidey. I don't care about that kind of stuff though man. People can express their thoughts openly. I spent the money on it. I'm the only opinion that matters. Ive dogged on plenty of statues. Reeve PF is a hunk of crap. Apocolypse is poop. Wasn't overly fond of PCS judge death. Spidey Comiquette was another joke. There's still people raving about all of those aforementioned. Props to them if they like em. We all have different tastes. It be boring if everyone felt the same way

Yeah, but I have been looking at it, and there is a lot more here to be excited about than I have been able to see before.

Some statues are just not photogenic, XM reps have said they a hate/love relationship with this statue because it's hard to get any good looking pictures of it yet it looks awesome in person.... Can't wait for BBTS.com to ship mine out...

Most good looking statue in person will be the same in picture

pictures don't lie or do they? :D
Congrats with that awesome hulk

Yeah, but I have been looking at it, and there is a lot more here to be excited about than I have been able to see before.

That's why I labeled this a sleeper. Loric feels the same way. I'll be posting some awesome group shots with this guy and this will also be my first personal video review as a salute to XM for their amazing customer service and dedication to their fan base. Taking constructive criticism is not an easy task and XM has been on point in listening to the fan base. Particularly this little group here on the Freaks board. They deserve an epic video review of Hulk and I'm going to give it my best to accomplish just that.

Some statues are just not photogenic, XM reps have said they a hate/love relationship with this statue because it's hard to get any good looking pictures of it yet it looks awesome in person.... Can't wait for BBTS.com to ship mine out...

Very true. Ben has said himself that he loves this hulk but hates how it photographs. Just doesn't really give the audience a true take on the detailing and work that went into this Hulk. Some statues are like that. Got to have them in front of you to truly appreciate the beauty. Good to hear yours is coming Dan. I'll be anxiously awaiting your thoughts on this

Most good looking statue in person will be the same in picture

pictures don't lie or do they? :D
Congrats with that awesome hulk

I wasn't overly impressed with Koto's Fine Art Spider-Man statue but was convince by other members to buy it and when I received it, I was really surprised at how much more impressive it was in hand then in the photos....

True enough. Or else SS must make 10000 ES for each statues they release, bc we all love it :rotfl

That's why I labeled this a sleeper. Loric feels the same way. I'll be posting some awesome group shots with this guy and this will also be my first personal video review as a salute to XM for their amazing customer service and dedication to their fan base. Taking constructive criticism is not an easy task and XM has been on point in listening to the fan base. Particularly this little group here on the Freaks board. They deserve an epic video review of Hulk and I'm going to give it my best to accomplish just that.

This Hulk looked much better in the recent group shots...should turn out nicely in hand.

Very true. Ben has said himself that he loves this hulk but hates how it photographs. Just doesn't really give the audience a true take on the detailing and work that went into this Hulk. Some statues are like that. Got to have them in front of you to truly appreciate the beauty. Good to hear yours is coming Dan. I'll be anxiously awaiting your thoughts on this

Well I can't wait for the pics and the video Tav. Kid at Christmas.

True enough. Or else SS must make 10000 ES for each statues they release, bc we all love it :rotfl

Wish the 10k es was exaggerated! At least we'll never run short of those ones

This Hulk looked much better in the recent group shots...should turn out nicely in hand.

I think so too. I'll take the pics and let you guys decide

Well I can't wait for the pics and the video Tav. Kid at Christmas.

Ear to ear baby!

Grats James, like you said, we all like what we like. I like the Apoc/Spidey poop :lol and you like this Hulk, all that matters. However, I do feel that if I saw this in person, I just might have pulled the trigger.

Congrats to those that are getting XM Hulk. He looks awesome!

:lol We are in agreement on many things James!

I am not 100% sold on this piece yet, but the open mouth head sculpt is growing on me. One thing I will say is that XM is making the production pieces damn near 100% of the proto pics. So far, I haven't seen any customer pics of Captain America and now Hulk that are vastly different than the professional pictures that XM takes. Unlike SS where the production pieces seem to have a lot of differences from what we see from their pictures on their website or comic con statues. Us collectors "justify" what we receive even though they are not what we thought we were purchasing when it comes to SS. Myself included. Its sad that we do this. Gratz to the 500 people that get this Hulk. I may pic this one up down the road. Thank you for posting the pics Tavegg.

Well guess what Spidey....you know that Gladiator Hulk statue I had been yammering about......after seeing recent pics....I am damn close to pulling the trigger on it.

Oh it still needs a nice touch up to the shield and base and maybe the head piece and shoulder armor as well....but no denying it is a very impressive statue. Maybe RRJR might be able to spice up the statue for me if he is not too busy...and if I decide to buy it.

Well guess what Spidey....you know that Gladiator Hulk statue I had been yammering about......after seeing recent pics....I am damn close to pulling the trigger on it.

Oh it still needs a nice touch up to the shield and base and maybe the head piece and shoulder armor as well....but no denying it is a very impressive statue. Maybe RRJR might be able to spice up the statue for me if he is not too busy...and if I decide to buy it.

Go for it m8... you GOTTA have him... lol

Back