XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah... that makes sense. I figured there'd be more gushing if that were yours. Hope you get the shipping notice soon buddy. I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this piece. I know how excited you are to get him

If I didn't already have the original PF Hulk and the new trio on the way I'd serious consider picking this up. I've never been a fan of the first head sculpt, but the second one looks great. To me this Hulk the only comic version that looks like it fits in as an Avenger. Who knows, I still might break down at some point.

Overall, he looks great. If I could alter one thing, it would be the shirt. As others have said, it really stands out that it's sculpted.

If I didn't already have the original PF Hulk and the new trio on the way I'd serious consider picking this up. I've never been a fan of the first head sculpt, but the second one looks great. To me this Hulk the only comic version that looks like it fits in as an Avenger. Who knows, I still might break down at some point.

If you want to keep to that, then don't go over to SF and look at the tons of new pics Rainy just put up. He put up a buttload and all up close high quality pics shots...with comparison next to the Avenger's Hulk Maquette from SS.

Sales threads always help me justify unexpected purchases... Go for it buddy. You'll be happy with the green giant once he arrives. I'm sure of it

Ok guys here's pics and quick review!

First off this is hands down the heaviest statue that I've ever owned should have a warning label when lifting him, paint wise it is proto paint small detail such as nails insane, the different shades of green add to the statue, even the buttons look real on the jeans overall when I first saw the Pictures of this hulk I really had no intention of buying it, but after the XM Cap and Taveggs review I decided to buy it, and it is HANDS DOWN 100% better in person then pictures! If this was the only hulk in your collection it would definitely suffice! I tried my best to take pictures to try to show how amazing he is, enjoy guys !!

Man, the more I look at this statue, the more I love the head and the sculpt, but the more the shirt bothers me. It didn't bump me at all at first, but with these great pics getting posted (awesome Smooth Criminal!), the shirt looks like melted stale cheese. I hope BBTS keeps it in stock for a while as I will likely have to cancel my preorder due to funds, but I still think this is the best Hulk statue for me that I've seen.

Ok guys here's pics and quick review!

First off this is hands down the heaviest statue that I've ever owned should have a warning label when lifting him, paint wise it is proto paint small detail such as nails insane, the different shades of green add to the statue, even the buttons look real on the jeans overall when I first saw the Pictures of this hulk I really had no intention of buying it, but after the XM Cap and Taveggs review I decided to buy it, and it is HANDS DOWN 100% better in person then pictures! If this was the only hulk in your collection it would definitely suffice! I tried my best to take pictures to try to show how amazing he is, enjoy guys !!

Solid pics bro! Congrats on a safe delivery and awesome hulk. Looks awesome buddy

Dang SC, your pictures do it justice. I wasn't sure about this piece before, but these in hand photo's def. changing my perspective. Thanks for sharing

Btw...im expecting there's no chance itll fit in one of those Besta's I see. You plan on displaying the whole team outside the displays?

Clear pics, keep it coming for those that don't own one. So we can enjoy :)

Dang SC, your pictures do it justice. I wasn't sure about this piece before, but these in hand photo's def. changing my perspective. Thanks for sharing

Btw...im expecting there's no chance itll fit in one of those Besta's I see. You plan on displaying the whole team outside the displays?

Yup trust me just having hulk and cap on the top made me nervous hulk weighs alot, only way im going to display them is ontop or on very bottom, trust me guys hulk in hand is amazinggg!!! Really have to see it to appreciate its awesomeness!

Back