XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kris, it's exactly what kayorzz says - the tinges of green are indeed intentional :)

Here's mine

Cap 11.jpg

That journey was nerve wrecking. Don't put me through that again! Haha

Congrats though brother. Glad it showed up well.

Thanks my fellow forum buds! Thanks Kayorzz and TCSC for letting me know that was intended. Well now knowing that, the statue came out perfectly. I will revise my total score and assessment. And believe me when I tell you, the QC is the best I have ever received. This is a flawless statue.

Now bring on the Hulk!

Finally I can say I'm a proud owner of this baby. Special thanks to TCSC (Kenny) for making this possible, could't ask for a better service really :) .

I've been looking at pictures for weeks but now that I have it person :thud: ...It's a ****ing masterpiece

CAP_1_zpsdd723ebc.jpg

Again, thanks to TCSC (Kennty) for a fast, affordable and above all excellent service!

Finally I can say I'm a proud owner of this baby. Special thanks to TCSC (Kenny) for making this possible, could't ask for a better service really :) .

I've been looking at pictures for weeks but now that I have it person :thud: ...It's a ****ing masterpiece

View attachment 124631

Again, thanks to TCSC (Kennty) for a fast, affordable and above all excellent service!

Congrats dude. KENNYS A PIMP!

Good to hear you got one of these. He certainly hasn't disappointed yet

I hope you all enjoy this harrowing tale of Captain America......

SOOOOOOOOO....I finally got my Captain America from XM Studios. Folks I would like for you to take a harrowing journey with me.

Let us begin.....

I get my box and guess what I see....some f'd up **** I thought's happened to me.
16gx24w.jpg

So I grab my camera and take some pics with no flash....all the while thinking that my days gonna be trashed.
1116uz9.jpg

A water damaged box...hmmm you've got to be kidding...I'm sure my statue's screwed..what a damned summer's sitting.
51wkcx.jpg

With barely a tug on the box end it tore like yeast roll....maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead and take a loooooonnnnggg stroll.
24cul3c.jpg

I decide to push on and lo, there was a sight...the box was sealed in plastic no water touched it right?
vg5roj.jpg

With mad haste I unloaded the art print to see...and hearken to me it was perfectly damage free.
zl68f9.jpg

Even the registration instructions was all crinkle free.
2jbnrxk.jpg

With abated breath I began the main course for the night, I swear if FED EX f'd my box up, they're all dying tonight!
izx4jn.jpg

The story will continue........

Wow that box sure took a beating. I'm surprised the XM box looks pretty much pristine.

Thanks I felt compelled to do a nursery rhyme so to speak. I hope you guys read it and got some enjoyment from it.

God damnit Loric don't do that to me again man. I was reading through everything just WAITING for the tragic end. Thank JEBUS he came out perfect, but I sware to god I would be huntin down my FedEx guy :lecture

Last edited:
That box looked like it swan from Singapore to your doorstep :rotfl... Glad he arrived mint

My hats off to XM for thinking about the customer and not cutting corners on the packaging like most other statue companies do....

XM Studios Cap! #441 :rock

mynamabe.jpg

gyquqyje.jpg
ubegesy6.jpg

jy2y9a5e.jpg

emyde3a4.jpg

Little Details
garesy2a.jpg

se8e2e9u.jpg

This guy is amazing. XM knocked this clean out of the park. It is, without a doubt, the iconic representation of Captain America in my book. This is what the Cap should look like. The paint is simply flawless and the shading in the midsection is amazingly well done. I love the little details, like the star on the bottom of his boot and the stars on his pouches. XM really paid attention to everything.

I would like to give a public thank you to Tavegg as he is the one who helped me contact the seller and the whole process was very smooth all the way through. So, thank you.

Anyone gotten an order delivered yet from speculative fiction?

Yep, Got my XM Captain America from Speculative Fiction over a month ago... I've bought several statues from them and have about 6 pre-orders with them also.. The owner is a solid guy....

Back