Playboy Femlin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superslow

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
My father worked for a company called Dolls of Hollywood around 1962. He was a sculptor and mold maker. He passed down a box of four Femlin statues to me some time ago and I'm trying to gather some info on them and figure out what to do with them.

Of the four, one is body only, two of them appear complete but un-assembled and the fourth is complete and assembled but very unusual in that it is molded in flesh tone. I also have some extra arms and legs that could be used for repair.

I landed in this forum hoping to find some info on Femlins and advice on maybe finding a craftsman who might consider completing the assembly. Also some idea of what would be the best avenue to sell these beauties.

I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries with a first post. Maybe this weekend I'll take some pics. At the very least, I think some here might appreciate a look.

I can almost guarantee somebody here can help, and yeah posting pics will help a LOT.

That is good news, I went for a lot of years not even knowing what to call them. I will definitely snap some quick pics tomorrow.

As promised, here are a few quick pics.

Fem150rz.jpg

Fem158rz.jpg

Fem159rz.jpg

Fem159rz.jpg

Fem162rz.jpg

I remember those drawings, thanks to some adult accomplices I had a pretty good Playboy collection as a kid.

Playboy196305_Cover.jpg

Hello I was looking for playboy figures for sale and came across this site and registered to send you a email. I am very interested in your figures and your parts especially and if you would like to discuss this and possible transaction please contact me at [email protected] I will be waitng for your email.Thank youmichael

Hello I was goggleing playboy figures for sale and came across this site . I am very interested in your figures and especially the loose parts I really would like to discuss the figures with you .Please contact me at [email protected]
michael

How is the work on these going? I have been a collector of these for several years now and can say they are very difficult to aquire in good condition. I am also restoring a couple which really needed it. There was no choice in their case since they were already damaged and one even lost its head.

Back