• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: NECA 1/4 scale Predator 2 City Hunter Masked, Hasbro CLOVERFIELD Limited Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: NECA Arkham Batman, Keaton Batman, MOS Supes, 18" Gypsy Danger and Knifehead

Bumped again.

Re: FS: NECA Arkham Batman, Keaton Batman, MOS Supes, 18" Gypsy Danger and Knifehead

Pic up bump up.

Bumping for the evening.

Price drop.

Bump for the evening. Cheapest Gypsy and Knifehead out there fellas.

Well since you seem to be ducking my PM's asking why you haven't sent me that tracking number you promised me, while at the same time bumping your thread, I'll ask again here.

Dang, this guy is still ducking me and refusing to give me tracking info. Anyone else have problems with him?

How does a guy with 68 positive feedback end up like this? I filed a Paypal claim this morning when I saw he had been online four more times since he promised to send me tracking.

Hey man, I've seen you online checking messages yesterday and you are still refusing to answer mine, or provide me the tracking info you promised me. I have gone ahead and made things easy on you and filed a paypal claim, so all you have to do is click on the refund button and we can put this behind us. However if I don't have a refund by this time tomorrow I will have to start a call out thread on you as well.

I received tracking for the Neca knife head.... Said he will ship Cloverfield next week.... He apologized that he has a crazy work schedule and would have time to ship the figure next week...... Hope that helps...

I received tracking for the Neca knife head.... Said he will ship Cloverfield next week.... He apologized that he has a crazy work schedule and would have time to ship the figure next week...... Hope that helps...

After four PMs he has not contacted me....

Unfortunately it Doesn't help in the slightest. I asked him for a refund Monday and was told it already had shipped, so then I asked for tracking to which he replied he would give it to me the next day. He has since stopped communicating. As he has obviously not actually shipped the item it should be pretty simple to process a refund. If he can be online 3-4 times a day checking his messages here, he can easily log into Paypal and click the refund button. There is zero excuse for lying and little excuse for refusing to communicate with the people he is currently stealing from. In most cases I'm willing to give the seller the benefit of the doubt and some extra time to ship because we all know life gets crazy sometimes, but when a seller flat out lies and cuts off communication I start to think they are a lowlife scumbag who's trying to cheat me.

Three strikes and your out in my book:

Strike one: lied about shipping the item
Strike two: lied about providing me tracking info
strike three: comes on to site multiple times a day over the course of a week, reads private messages, refuses to answer them.

The nice thing about being part of this community is that it wasn't to hard to find a boardy who still has his address. So if I still haven't gotten a refund tomorrow I will contact the authorities in his neck of the woods and see if they wouldn't mind asking him nicely for me. :wink1:

Just give me my damn money back Jason!!!

Last edited:
Unfortunately it Doesn't help in the slightest. I asked him for a refund Monday and was told it already had shipped, so then I asked for tracking to which he replied he would give it to me the next day. He has since stopped communicating. As he has obviously not actually shipped the item it should be pretty simple to process a refund. If he can be online 3-4 times a day checking his messages here, he can easily log into Paypal and click the refund button. There is zero excuse for lying and little excuse for refusing to communicate with the people he is currently stealing from. In most cases I'm willing to give the seller the benefit of the doubt and some extra time to ship because we all know life gets crazy sometimes, but when a seller flat out lies and cuts off communication I start to think they are a lowlife scumbag who's trying to cheat me.

Three strikes and your out in my book:

Strike one: lied about shipping the item
Strike two: lied about providing me tracking info
strike three: comes on to site multiple times a day over the course of a week, reads private messages, refuses to answer them.

The nice thing about being part of this community is that it wasn't to hard to find a boardy who still has his address. So if I still haven't gotten a refund tomorrow I will contact the authorities in his neck of the woods and see if they wouldn't mind asking him nicely for me. :wink1:

Just give me my damn money back Jason!!!
Well your all fired up..... I might be in the same boat but I have had communication with him and tracking for my first item..... I know you'll get your refund.... You know how to handle yourself when it comes to PayPal. As for me I paid with credit so it's all good..... Keep me posted..... :horror

Back