Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was estimating the ES, our sales went up when we added the retail sales. We also decided to produce a few for our inventory so the ES had to be higher for the regular and EX

Most ES for ARH has been 300 and its a good number for us, but for your info the 300 listed is not for the EX ONLY the Regular

so then what is the es for EX?

From Arahom

"We are actually almost sold out. We have less than 20 pieces left"

I am double checking with Arahom as the complete ES on the Web EX but right now headed to SDCC

About the Extras no I have not seen them, but I will be meeting with the factory rep at SDCC

About the website

"Thanks for the compliment! After so much stress and hiring three companies to finally get to this point. It's nice to hear that you guys are liking it.

We are still going to improve it even more. We will create a better payment plan among some other improvements and also we are making a whole new ARH forum.

Things take time and money, but we will get there"

About the website

"Thanks for the compliment! After so much stress and hiring three companies to finally get to this point. It's nice to hear that you guys are liking it.

We are still going to improve it even more. We will create a better payment plan among some other improvements and also we are making a whole new ARH forum.

Things take time and money, but we will get there"

Okay... take my money! Send the invoice for my balance on Sacrifice and Ares. :wave

Fury in the house, Sacrifice, Rage and Brutal all right around the corner. Can't wait for my Conan overdose! :chillpill:

Just waiting to get that shipping date.

No SDCC photos? And is it still confirmed that all the extra heads are gonna come with the piece?

No SDCC photos? And is it still confirmed that all the extra heads are gonna come with the piece?

Talked to the factory rep today
International Retailer pick up may be as early as Aug 1st
As soon as we get back from SD, we will get some updates

Back