Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These statues aren't shipping until everyone has paid off their balance, so hurry the hell up!:lol

Yes
However it's the big orders like SSC, Big bad Toys, Spec Fiction etc that are the big orders.
We actually started the process but will have no choice till we wait till we have the payments in.
Trust me Arahok and, I want it done fast, so I can get on with NYCC and the show as soon as we can!

Hey guys I still have Conan the Prize statue not exclusive do you think i should sell it as i good price and use the money to get this one or do you think i should keep it and get this statue too.

Thanks for the feed back guys i definitely want this new piece, do you guys think that this will gain value later like the Conan the prize as its not a Sideshow piece.

Thanks for the feed back guys i definitely want this new piece, do you guys think that this will gain value later like the Conan the prize as its not a Sideshow piece.

Its always hard to predict these things but I think this ARH piece will skyrocket once in hand pics are released....

Hey guys I still have Conan the Prize statue not exclusive do you think i should sell it as i good price and use the money to get this one or do you think i should keep it and get this statue too.

Hey, if you like it keep it and get this one too. Nothing wrong with more Conan. :wink1:

As crazy a Conan fan as I am I sold my Prize EX because it never really grabbed me. The same thing with the Quarantine Conan Barbarian. :dunno

I never got that email. Maybe that's the hold up for some. Who knows, but I'm all paid up.

Your Paypal payment is all you need. I am sure they are busy now getting all the orders sorted out.
Had a feeling delays would be inevitable, working hard now to get them here and sent out as soon as we can

I just had a question.

Just say i ordered this from a retailer in Singapore, Simply Toys.

Will the statue get sent from china to us then back to Singapore?

or would it be shipped from China to Singapore directly?

Thanks for your time.

I just had a question.

Just say i ordered this from a retailer in Singapore, Simply Toys.

Will the statue get sent from china to us then back to Singapore?

or would it be shipped from China to Singapore directly?

Thanks for your time.

Hi! As far as I know, the Simply Toy will get their product directly from China. These are to be the first to arrive since they are directly sent by the ARH factory forwarder

Hey Guys

I am planning to display this diorama, on my TV cabinet the length should be fine however the cabinet is 46cm wide, those anybody know the exact width of the two statues placed together in CM. Also I apologise that I posted this in the wrong forum if any read it.

Hey Guys

I am planning to display this diorama, on my TV cabinet the length should be fine however the cabinet is 46cm wide, those anybody know the exact width of the two statues placed together in CM. Also I apologise that I posted this in the wrong forum if any read it.

Not totally official but this is what I measured when I was at the NY con last year. 25w x 29d x 24L in inches. 63.5w x 73.6d x 60.9L in cm. :wave

got my processing notice for the snake dio, will be charged in the 25th

I have a feeling I'll be getting the dio from Sideshow before Conan EX from ARH

Back