Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still say its a keeper
Its still up on the shelf...
If you think the Arnie PF doesn't fit then I say sell all the others and keep Arnie :hi5:
For me the Stories by REH and the Conan Comics/magazines hold more love than the Arnie movie. I could understand when young you fall in love with something. I cant tell you how many love the 89 Batman because they saw it as a kid...I saw so much history in the big screen since the sixties. youth means alot when seeing something special

Its still up on the shelf...

For me the Stories by REH and the Conan Comics/magazines hold more love than the Arnie movie. I could understand when young you fall in love with something. I cant tell you how many love the 89 Batman because they saw it as a kid...I saw so much history in the big screen since the sixties. youth means alot when seeing something special

I hear you bro. I agree

This is the size of Marine tank aquarium?

as opposed to a freshwater aquarium?...lol...I could see where space could be a problem to display this piece...that shelf of mine is 2ft deep and 36" tall

Sizes of the boxes

Minotaurus: 52.5*45.8*62.5 cm
Athena: 67*25*68 cm
Conan: 52*43.5*64.8 cm
Snake A: 61*42*67.8 cm
Snake B: 62*32*67.8 cm
Death Angel A: 64*23*68.8 cm
Death Angel B: 64*27*68.8 cm
Ares A: 64*25*68.8 cm
Ares B: 64*30*68.8 cm

Those are kinda big arse dimensions... I'm glad they are CM vs inches. I just ordered a red dragon and got the shipping notice. Can't wait to get it soon as well as a few of the others... Why are A & B boxes different sizes?

Sizes of the boxes

Minotaurus: 52.5*45.8*62.5 cm
Athena: 67*25*68 cm
Conan: 52*43.5*64.8 cm
Snake A: 61*42*67.8 cm
Snake B: 62*32*67.8 cm
Death Angel A: 64*23*68.8 cm
Death Angel B: 64*27*68.8 cm
Ares A: 64*25*68.8 cm
Ares B: 64*30*68.8 cm

Hi Alex, why there are two snake boxes? I thought the exclusive for Conan only, right?

Hi Alex, why there are two snake boxes? I thought the exclusive for Conan only, right?

Good eye, I think this is the Conan and the other the snake package
I'm going to find out- these numbers are forwarded to us by the factory

Those are kinda big arse dimensions... I'm glad they are CM vs inches. I just ordered a red dragon and got the shipping notice. Can't wait to get it soon as well as a few of the others... Why are A & B boxes different sizes?

congrats on the Red Dragon..that looks good..I seen a review on youtube but was in another language...do you by any chance do reviews on youtube? I been thinking of getting it

Only reviews I ever did are short ones on these statue forums. At $100 plus shipping I thought it was a great deal from ARH. It has a very low ES at a 100 too. Looked great from the photos and the size is ok. I will find out in a few days I guess when I get it

Still really considering this......and now that Indy Legendardy Scale is apparently cancelled, I have room for a massive centerpiece statue.
(There are retailers around that have pre-orders available, I know ARH and SS are sold out)

I know the EX was only available from the ARH website but did the 2 extra new heads ship to all buyers/retailers on every order?

Still really considering this......and now that Indy Legendardy Scale is apparently cancelled, I have room for a massive centerpiece statue.
(There are retailers around that have pre-orders available, I know ARH and SS are sold out)

I know the EX was only available from the ARH website but did the 2 extra new heads ship to all buyers/retailers on every order?

Yes all retail orders have 4 heads in box
Extra 5th was only web order package
Now it may be better to order direct from ARH website

I just paid mine in full directly from ARH! around when will they arrive? end of august or early sept?? cant wait!!!

Only reviews I ever did are short ones on these statue forums. At $100 plus shipping I thought it was a great deal from ARH. It has a very low ES at a 100 too. Looked great from the photos and the size is ok. I will find out in a few days I guess when I get it

it would be cool if you could take some pics once you have it :hi5:

Back