Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS changed last of Conan/girl snake dio payments to 9/25 meaning end sept/ early Oct delivery

Smaug's big brotha didnt like what happened to his little bro...Those damn public records, now he found out where Bilbo lives

Something tells me we will be lucky if this gets to us in Sept/starting to think Oct. fingers crossed

Something tells me we will be lucky if this gets to us in Sept/starting to think Oct. fingers crossed

We have NYCC in Oct. so it better not take that long!
We are doing all we can right now to expedite the process

Yes actually, this is true at the moment. We are checking inventory now to make sure.

Hey Averone. Nice to see you've taken your passion for this hobby to the next level. Have you checked your inventory? Do you have any left in stock. I'd rather much order from ARH direct. Also, I hope this isn't a silly question, will any of the heads in the non-ex version be the Arnie headband?

Thanks

Hey Averone. Nice to see you've taken your passion for this hobby to the next level. Have you checked your inventory? Do you have any left in stock. I'd rather much order from ARH direct. Also, I hope this isn't a silly question, will any of the heads in the non-ex version be the Arnie headband?

Thanks

Thank you
No silly questions. The non-ex versions will not have the sword or the Arnie style head.
We are checking inventory now, there are always some cancelations the last minute. I would email ARH inc now to be on a list: [email protected]

Is the Minotaurus gonna ship pretty much at the same time as Conan?

Is the Minotaurus gonna ship pretty much at the same time as Conan?

Thats the thing, all are being shipped at the same time!
Only way we could do it with the limited ES we are doing, the container needed to be full.
Some of the delay is associated to this, the factory had to have them all ready to go. We are eager for them to finish the task.
Looking to their arrival.
Some direct sales have already started to ship to China and Europe shops, looking forward to some pictures soon.

Thank you
No silly questions. The non-ex versions will not have the sword or the Arnie style head.
We are checking inventory now, there are always some cancelations the last minute. I would email ARH inc now to be on a list: [email protected]

Thanks Averone. I've just emailed asking to be on the wait list.

Is there a discount for ordering both pieces of the diorama from you as I would very much like to do that. Please let me know.

Also, what are the chances I get the EX? There are quite a few regulars all over the web. I don’t want to miss out by hoping my wait list converts here. Please advise. Sorry for all these questions. You know I've always been the worst :monkey3

Thanks Averone. I've just emailed asking to be on the wait list.

Is there a discount for ordering both pieces of the diorama from you as I would very much like to do that. Please let me know.

Also, what are the chances I get the EX? There are quite a few regulars all over the web. I don’t want to miss out by hoping my wait list converts here. Please advise. Sorry for all these questions. You know I've always been the worst :monkey3

There are no discounts no
Yet the EX has the extras so get on that list
We have not yet made another agreement to make more of the Conan. However we DO have the Frazetta license.
The ES will be low and makes it hard to find at a later time so I would not wait too long to order after you see all the new pictures from people

Hey Averone, I have yet to square up on my Conan balance. Would it be okay to pay in 2 weeks when I get paid? Is there a deadline?

We in the US and Canada I bet don't get them till very late Sept and even maybe Oct the earliest.

Back