1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird that no pics review up so far for Zod. It's been weeks or so since the backstage figure..
Guess time goes too slow for me..

I wish this movie had a greater impact on me. As it is, I'm only curious as to see how the pictures look.

No intentions of buying him whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are reporting that they see in-stock boxes of Zod at Secret Base. Think we might be getting his photo review today or tomorrow if true.

10150758_10152305069418260_9016224848707613391_n.jpg

People are reporting that they see in-stock boxes of Zod at Secret Base. Think we might be getting his photo review today or tomorrow if true.

Still nothing on OSR,OMG,HT Collectors or HT Community Facebook pages. Probably tomorrow

Toys Square (Hot Toys Canada Distributor) is showing Pre-order: available in Q3 2014 which means we'll have to wait until July/Aug/Sept if that is correct although Sideshow is still showing May.

If they do make a Zod without armor they would have to do a little more then just dye the Superman suit and swap out the crests. They'd have to alter the Superman suit so the cape could be removed and attached whenever you like. Would also be nice if they did a new sculpt without the goatee and included the shackles. It still kind of surprises me none of the higher end collectible companies tried to do something with Zod from that scene. Instead of doing the Kryptonian armor Zod statue I wish DC Collectibles had done Zod in his shackles.

Back