1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it in scale with MOS Supes? Does anyone posted a pic of the two standing side by side?

OMG's...
GeneralZodHD85_zps0c36b08e.jpg

There's nothing I don't like about this figure. Looks amazing. He'll definitely be a standout on the shelf.

I'm tempted to order this from an overseas vendor who has him in stock.

Will the helmet Fit over the head or do you have to remove the head sculpt first?

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

Looks great! I'm glad I PO'd him. I like the pose of him holding the helmet, but that wouldn't exactly be screen accurate since the helmet isn't a solid piece. Decisions decision on how to pose him.

I've lurked on the forum for a while now, and figured this was as good a time as any to join. I've seen it mentioned, but has there been any solid word on someone creating a neutral headsculpt for Zod?

I've lurked on the forum for a while now, and figured this was as good a time as any to join. I've seen it mentioned, but has there been any solid word on someone creating a neutral headsculpt for Zod?
I havnt seen any talk of it bt u can bet there will be one made by a third party company. Just give it a month lol

Back