Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    on our way to Falconia
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Default Ebay scam or not??

Hey guys need some input im trying to sell my PCS Ken on Ebay no luck then a guy offers me alot for this rare pjece but has no feedback somethings telling me not to go near this guy. Its to good to be true I got offers but not like this.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by krec9 View Post
    Hey guys need some input im trying to sell my PCS Ken on Ebay no luck then a guy offers me alot for this rare pjece but has no feedback somethings telling me not to go near this guy. Its to good to be true I got offers but not like this.
    As long as it goes through paypal it should be ok. Any situations like this tho, I always transfer the money out as soon as its there. Also if it rings alarm bells, take good photos of the item from all angles. alot of scams on there now are for partial refunds when the buyer isnt happy.......

video the statue and you packing it up etc <Removed by Moderator>.
    Last edited by DarthChrisDK; 08-26-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Jaeger View Post
    video the statue and you packing it up etc <Removed by Moderator>
    is racism popular in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Jaeger View Post
    video the statue and you packing it up etc <Removed by Moderator>
    Yes cover yourself from all angles. Just make sure you clear you pp account and check its in your bank safely before you send. Heard of all sorts of charge back scams thru paypal...

should be ok

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsycatcha View Post
    As long as it goes through paypal it should be ok. Any situations like this tho, I always transfer the money out as soon as its there. Also if it rings alarm bells, take good photos of the item from all angles. alot of scams on there now are for partial refunds when the buyer isnt happy.......
    Even though you transfered out, paypal can still back charge and you`ll end up in the negative balance which you still have to clear it. Unless you open another account...

Quote Originally Posted by hpl912 View Post
    Even though you transfered out, paypal can still back charge and you`ll end up in the negative balance which you still have to clear it. Unless you open another account...
    Exactly. Worse case cenario would be to close the account but im sure it wont come to that.

It was just a light hearted figure of speech mate and it's been removed now. No racial intent what so ever as you could have guessed from the context it was used in

Far less than in your country actually though

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatter View Post
    is racism popular in the UK?

Normally I would advice against it, since PayPal protects buyers at the expense of the seller.. But since this guy have zero feedback, you can pretty much make any claim you want afterwards and PayPal will most likely side with you. I know this sounds ridiculous but that's PayPal in a nutshell.

-
    -

Secrets have a cost.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Honestly, I think it could go either way. I think the no feedback worries me more than anything. Call Paypal. Let them know your concerns and just ask them how to cover your bases. There's no guarantee these days, unfortunately. All you can do is try your best.