Favorite Season?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fave season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whenever I hear "Spring" it always reminds me of this song

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08akOt2kuo[/ame]

Fall...love the cool, crisp air in the mornings....walking around with a light jacket or sweater...the changing leaves....but I hate when the rains kick in. So I love fall until about mid October. Once we get rain...it's pretty much winter from then on out.

Spring is a close second with the flowers blooming, days getting longer and temperatures warmer. We still get a lot of rain...but it doesn't seem so bad when you know warmer days are ahead.

Summer can get too hot for me. I hate hot weather.

Winter - nothing but darkness and gray and rain. It is the stuff of nightmares....and horror movies.

Last edited:
I love summer. I love the heat. I love warm nights. I love not having to wear more than the bare minimum. I love seeing nature escalate to full bloom. I love being around people who aren't being crushed under the weight of all the frustrations that cold weather brings.

But, autumn is still my favorite.

I always bump this thread around this time of year. GEEZ, can you guess my favorite season? And by the looks of it most agree.

Edit:
(God Damn! I even linked the old results of the last poll in the first post. That's right, I'm the ****ing poll master! Or a very confused idiot, you decide!)

Summer. I really hate the weather in NYC, because it's warm for three months and cold for the remaining of the year. I'm thinking of moving to Socal. High taxes aside, at least I can wear a t-shirt and won't have to see another sweater or winter coat ever again.

If you Fall loving bastids lived in Canada, you would be singing a different tune. lol Fall is pretty much Winter in terms of weather. Goes from a few days of decent weather, to messy cold and damp, to extremely cold weather. Remember, Winter doesn't begin technically until December 21st. I am an extrovert big-time, so I need my Summer. Love being outside.

Pretty sick of summer at this point. Every time I see a leaf that isn't green, or get hit with a cool breeze, I smile.

I'll be singing a much different tune once those cool breezes become cold ass winds, but what can you do.

If you Fall loving bastids lived in Canada, you would be singing a different tune. lol Fall is pretty much Winter in terms of weather. Goes from a few days of decent weather, to messy cold and damp, to extremely cold weather. Remember, Winter doesn't begin technically until December 21st. I am an extrovert big-time, so I need my Summer. Love being outside.

Being born in Canada, and growing up 13 years there, I can attest to this. The weather in Southern Ontario was terrible. Fall was cold, and winter was even colder with below-zero temps. I used to manage it well, but since I came to New York my body has adjusted to a much "warmer" climate :lol. Although, the winters do seem to be getting a lot colder through the years.

All I can say is I'm glad Summer is coming to a close. At least in Fall I can open up the window at night and feel a nice cool breeze on my face that helps me sleep. Oh and the kids are back in school. :clap

Orange leaves, candycorn, horror movie marathons, halloween decorations, cool chill on a sunny day.

FALL :D

Back