Asmus Morgul Lord unbox !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got this last monthh and I have to say....I want armored SAURON....he would DEFINITELY be a grail piece...or a piece of poseable art....he is Needed!!!...pleae asmus....make this one happen....maybe in an ingenius way too...like offering him up in pieces through your other releases!!!...kinda like what Toybiz and Hasbro do with their 6 inch lines!!!!....I think people would appreciate that....plus it might also be easier for our pockets!!!...:)

i got this last monthh and I have to say....I want armored SAURON....he would DEFINITELY be a grail piece...or a piece of poseable art....he is Needed!!!...pleae asmus....make this one happen....maybe in an ingenius way too...like offering him up in pieces through your other releases!!!...kinda like what Toybiz and Hasbro do with their 6 inch lines!!!!....I think people would appreciate that....plus it might also be easier for our pockets!!!...:)

Excellent idea, Levit! :wave
And given that Asmus will be doing this for 5 years, four or five outputs/year, they'd be able to do "The Pieces of Sauron" in the time left at this point! It would be kinda like the Dark Lord has not yet taken form - still a shadow of himself - and when the last of the line is out, Sauron can finally take form over the diorama in the Battle for Middle-earth!!! :panic:

Granted, probably not everyone can grab up every figure or armor that is coming. But - if Sauron is divided into, say, 6 pieces (appropriate, evil number LOL - head, two arms, torso w/hips piece, and two legs), there's a chance most people could complete him! Another, bolder attempt would be "9 Pieces of Sauron" - like the precious rings for the nine kings - this would make available three other items for Sauron. Possibly a couple other hands (articulated or different gestures) and his big nasty mace!
Okay, I'm done brainstorming. LOL

Excellent idea, Levit! :wave
And given that Asmus will be doing this for 5 years, four or five outputs/year, they'd be able to do "The Pieces of Sauron" in the time left at this point! It would be kinda like the Dark Lord has not yet taken form - still a shadow of himself - and when the last of the line is out, Sauron can finally take form over the diorama in the Battle for Middle-earth!!! :panic:

Granted, probably not everyone can grab up every figure or armor that is coming. But - if Sauron is divided into, say, 6 pieces (appropriate, evil number LOL - head, two arms, torso w/hips piece, and two legs), there's a chance most people could complete him! Another, bolder attempt would be "9 Pieces of Sauron" - like the precious rings for the nine kings - this would make available three other items for Sauron. Possibly a couple other hands (articulated or different gestures) and his big nasty mace!
Okay, I'm done brainstorming. LOL

Gota say, it sounds like a doable idea...

Anyone know of any online stores, anywhere, that still have the Asmus Morgul Lord for sale for under $300? After seeing Eowyn, I really want in on this line.

Got the same response when I posed the possibility weeks ago for a build-a-Sauron.

Nobody wants to be obligated to buying all the figures to piece him together. The idea only works for those who plan to collect the entire line.

Got the same response when I posed the possibility weeks ago for a build-a-Sauron.

Nobody wants to be obligated to buying all the figures to piece him together. The idea only works for those who plan to collect the entire line.

Its not doable, buying 6 figures in a $200 line just for the main guy , and if that happens, people will sell him several times the original price on evilbay.
Not everyone has room and money for so many 1/6 figures. Just my opinion.

I bought the Witch King, Nazgul + Steed , and I would eventually love to have more evil guys alongside him

Anyone know of any online stores, anywhere, that still have the Asmus Morgul Lord for sale for under $300? After seeing Eowyn, I really want in on this line.
I didn't find it anywhere but different dealers have parts of it. Don't know if you could find all the pcs and make your own or not. Toy Anxiety looks like they had about half the parts. Didn't have the helm, sword, or some of the armor though which may be pretty hard to find.

I finally finished my body swap for the Morgul Lord last week... I used a Vader body and aside from a few challenges I'm, happy with the result. I'll try to post some pics later on.

They are shipping free body with Eowyn figure and vendor who made body will also make new body available (but not free...and SKIN colored) !

Back