Sopranos VS Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The better show is........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i own the sopranos box set and never watched breaking bad. so i went to on-demand and watched the last 5 shows of BB including the finale to see what the hype was about. it was very easy to pick up and was good...but the sopranos was great!

Thing is, you've polled this just after the last ever breaking bad and a few years since the last Sopranos.

If it had been the other way round, I think Sopranos would be getting higher votes, simply because it would still be fresh in peoples minds.

Both totally awesome shows though.

Vic didn't get hosed? I like more ambiguous endings so I loved The Shield's finale more. BrBa was too neatly wrapped up for me..but it was a good ending.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Like I said, matter of preference. I really despise ambiguous endings. For me, it's a fictional story. It should have a beginning, a middle and a fitting end for the characters presented. That's my preference.

While TS ending was miles better than Sopranos, I would have preferred to see Vic either triumphant or his total demise...not in paper purgatory.

Vic's was a good ending for him but just not what I'd preferred.

I see what you mean man, like you said its all about what kind of ending you prefer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back