Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember Zoids? I do. My father took it upon him to supply me with cool stuff when I was a kid. Just recently realised that! Thanks dad! :)
I got these off of eBay, and I'm quite amazed at the way these toys hold up! It's hard to grasp that they are 30 years old! Sure the plastic is a little brittle, but everything still works. They both walk and Zoidzilla's eyes and mouth still light up! So cool! Sweet nostalgia! I'm currently waiting for Krark to arrive!

The mighty Zoidzilla!

RedHorn the terrible!

No worries, and thank you! I'll def check those out. :hi5:

Nice new additions! Those Zoids look like they are in excellent condition. I love the nostalgia aspect that goes along with this hobby!

Remember Zoids? I do. My father took it upon him to supply me with cool stuff when I was a kid. Just recently realised that! Thanks dad! :)
I got these off of eBay, and I'm quite amazed at the way these toys hold up! It's hard to grasp that they are 30 years old! Sure the plastic is a little brittle, but everything still works. They both walk and Zoidzilla's eyes and mouth still light up! So cool! Sweet nostalgia! I'm currently waiting for Krark to arrive!

The mighty Zoidzilla!

RedHorn the terrible!

WOW! Those are so Freaking Cool, Robban, Great Great Scores and Pic's, Excellent Posts my Friend

Thanks fella's! :blissy

I'm a very nostalgic person, and I had lots of fun playing with zoids when I was a kid. My entire collection brings me tremendous joy, but(naturally) I feel the old space LEGO and Zoids holds a higher emotional value than the collectibles from Sideshow and Hot Toys. :)

Wow Robban, I remember Zoids as my older brother used to be crazy abt them in the late 80's! That is fantastic and thanks for sharing.

Thanks you StarkIndustries! :) Glad to hear you remember them! Perhaps your brothers Zoids are stowed away somewhere? They are great display pieces! :)

Here's my latest arrival! :banana

Krark!

krark-01_zps9d5097bf.jpg~original

zoidzillakrark_zpsfd276edb.jpg~original

Hey I remember Zoids!!! :rock I'm sure there were comic Zoids that I purchased as a kid, but I sure remember the adverts on TV! Loving the collection Robban :clap

Some new arrivals. :)

Alleyne. 1/6 scale. But she's closer to 1/5 scale.

elf-01small_zps9b4e0f78.jpg~original

elf-02small_zpscbc8f59e.jpg~original

Fiona Shunya. 1/7 scale.

girl-01small_zpsa919c425.jpg~original

Sallya. Or Tharja, as they pronounce it in japanese. 1/7 scale :)

tharja-03small_zps29fb104a.jpg~original

tharja-02small_zps8af1ed67.jpg~original

tharja-01small_zps1b25b8d4.jpg~original

Some new arrivals. :)

Alleyne. 1/6 scale. But she's closer to 1/5 scale.

elf-01small_zps9b4e0f78.jpg~original

elf-02small_zpscbc8f59e.jpg~original

Fiona Shunya. 1/7 scale.

girl-01small_zpsa919c425.jpg~original

Sallya. Or Tharja, as they pronounce it in japanese. 1/7 scale :)

tharja-03small_zps29fb104a.jpg~original

tharja-02small_zps8af1ed67.jpg~original

tharja-01small_zps1b25b8d4.jpg~original

Oh My! Excellent Update and Scores + Pic's, Robban, another Impressive Post my Friend, Love the Ladies

Thanks guys! :)

I'm quite pleased with these figures. Alleyne is a favorite. Her size allows her to stand out, with a little help from her leaf-kini. It's fully cast-offable, but I'll leave it on. :wink1:

Back