Icon Heroes - Grayskull Castle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked it up a couple weeks ago. It's great and the details are amazing on it.

I NEED THIS!!! I grew up watching He-Man, so this is a must buy!
Great to see all sides of the castle being sculpted in detail.

It's so good, that every time you look at Grayskull again, you'll see more intricate little details. Anyone on the fence about getting this piece, just watch Pixel Dan's review of it on Youtube.

It's so good, that every time you look at Grayskull again, you'll see more intricate little details. Anyone on the fence about getting this piece, just watch Pixel Dan's review of it on Youtube.

Thanks for the tip, I just checked his review. Come a long way since his RetrowareTV days :)

By the power of Grayskull!!!!

zs8y.jpg

Castle Grayskull Statue - Icon Heroes

Very nice statue. It's the first time they've made a full 360 version of the castle and it turned out great. Originally I was hesitant because I though he'd be too small but he's actually a very nice size in-hand. There're lots of details in the sculpt, nooks and crannies, which is very appropriate for an old castle like this. The art on the box is gorgeous as well.
I hope the PCS He-Man turns out sweet that way I can display them together!

ck9e.jpg

mq3f.jpg

y0ur.jpg

t4l9.jpg

uk65.jpg

slg6.jpg

bbkk.jpg

2h61.jpg

Back