Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh nooo... I was able to resist MJ and Spidey, but this is hmmmmmmm.... Damn u Sideshow hahaha

I really want to see the preview, Black Cat is my favorite female character from Spider-man so she may be hard to resist.........

From JSC Instagram... looks like plans

image_zps4c9bd2da.jpg

I hope so but the way David Igo hinted that it *might* not even be Marvel hints to me that it might be the 3 Danger Girl women. Campbell is most famous for his women and Danger Girl is his property so i could see him wanting to push those. If they look as good as these i would buy them but i'm really hoping for some villains. You can only have so many sexy women (statues) :lol

Danger Girl? Don't tease me lol. And yeah, I've got probably 6 girl statues for every one guy already- that's not a bad thing right?

Can't believe there's no new updates on this! Gwen, MJ and Spidey are waiting for her at my house...

1/4 would be nice... But man Danger Girl has a fairly big cast- my wallets freakin out just thinking about it lol

Not sure where to put Black Cat- Spidey is already outnumbered- can't wait for some news!

1/4 would be nice... But man Danger Girl has a fairly big cast- my wallets freakin out just thinking about it lol

Not sure where to put Black Cat- Spidey is already outnumbered- can't wait for some news!

Who's making Danger Girl? Is there a thread in SSF?

Back