1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) petition

Just left it at The Body for now

Juuzgimmeeemaavaaganvonecalll

20130812_195213_zps39d4981e.jpg

8uUhh.jpg

Took me a second to work out the phone call text:lol

For a weird reason I think I'd prefer a **** Jones. Gods, Ronny Cox did a good job. Smarmy, arrogant, and ruthless.

Yeah why not. Then they should do Edwin from Predators as well. So we can do a 70s Show bash.

This guy would be a great addition to the upcoming Robocop. Wish they make it.

The way Clarence turned out is another great idea by Verhoven. Not your typical looking bad guy. He wanted him to look like a specific Nazi, I can't remember which one off hand.

The way Clarence turned out is another great idea by Verhoven. Not your typical looking bad guy. He wanted him to look like a specific Nazi, I can't remember which one off hand.

Never knew that:lol

Himmler looks bang on the money.
Can you imagine bodicker with a hitler moustache.
Hitler ruined that moustache for everyone else:lol
Verhoven is a sick man but in a good way.

Clarence also reminds me of the Nazi guy in the trench coat from ROTLA, that gets his hand burnt by the medallion - Toht, isn't it?.

"ninininininininininininininininininini.."

Yeah Verhoven is one whacked out guy no doubt about that.

I like reading/hearing about all the side stories about how they made and put the Robocop movie together.

They need to do this one please HT!!!!

There have been a few heads floating around lately... 2 sculpts from Caine and 3rd I saw on Instagram.

I'm nearly done with mine. I have glasses en-route and the just a matter of final touches.

a7e49057-e2b0-450f-b3fc-2e23a414aa03_zps336a931d.jpg

There have been a few heads floating around lately... 2 sculpts from Caine and 3rd I saw on Instagram.

I'm nearly done with mine. I have glasses en-route and the just a matter of final touches.

a7e49057-e2b0-450f-b3fc-2e23a414aa03_zps336a931d.jpg

GB this will look great with the eventual BD Murphy!!!! (or was that from the 2nd and 3rd films--crap now I have to watch all three again...)

Back