Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

This proves to be a hassle to get so, I just save me some cash!

"We have already gotten people to buy Mark 7 twice, but I just feel...... *voice quivering* -in my heart :monkey2 - We can get them to buy it..... just one more time. :monkey2 I am only a man... I must follow my heart ! :monkey3 "

"I know the actual Midas has different physical attributes than Mark 7 but just...*sob*...just repaint it. *blubbering*... REPAINT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT ! ... Just type in the variables and push the button, quickly. QUICKLY NOW!:panic:"

i know that, but again , i would fine with paying a little extra to get it now and not having to check my emails every hour in worry to miss the pre-order start.

Don`t missunderstand, i`m not talking about 200% of the original Price ;)

Anyway, each to their own.

I agree. I would be willing to pay a little more to reward the seller for his/her efforts and luck, and secure my toy before any of the SS orders even open up. But 900 USD is an outrageous price.

i wouldn`t mind paying like 450$ if i could get one right away, but certainly not 900$

Understand now when I say people pay whatever they think a figure is worth?
Take this man, for example. Figure hasn't even been up for PO yet (IT WILL JUST BE PATIENT!) and he is WILLING to pay $450 on a figure that I don't see being more expensive than the regular Mark VII.
And you blame others (people that sell figures later) for this moronic behavior.
Come on now!

32238-Beating-Dead-Horse-gif-7zfM.gif

Take this man, for example. Figure hasn't even been up for PO yet (IT WILL JUST BE PATIENT!) and he is WILLING to pay $450 on a figure that I don't see being more expensive than the regular Mark VII.
And you blame others (people that sell figures later) for this moronic behavior.
Come on now!

Dude no ones cares about you trying to justify scalping, keep it to yourself and drop it. you keep making yourself look like an *** by dragging it out lol

Come on now!

there is a difference between a pre-order and a very limited release available now.

:thwak

I'm oh so curious if they didnt' put a 900 for a first bid but instead started it out at .99 to see where people take the price to, i wouldn't be surprise if it got into 600-700 range. Is it worth that? NO. like the guy above said, and now im kicking myself in the ***, is you could have bought 4 mark vii and painted them whatever color you'd like, im really wishing i did that now, would be fun to create custom IM's

The BD mark VII which comes with lesser stuff than the normal mark VII was $300.

Good point, but wouldn't BD versions require more time and materials to produce? I'll be surprised if the Midas surpasses the VII BD price point but you may be right.

The BD mark VII which comes with lesser stuff than the normal mark VII was $300.

Good point, but wouldn't BD versions require more time and materials to produce? I'll be surprised if the Midas surpasses the VII BD price point but you may be right.

Can say the same about the battle damage Mark VII yet it's $50 more. I don't think this will be cheaper than the regular Mark VII.

I was thinking it would be @ the same as BD Mark VII. Just under $300. But maybe they'll throw us a bone since its just a repaint and have it a bit less?.....please?.....HT?......are you listening?

Come on now!

:goodpost:

"this man" is saying he'll drop $450 on this repaint but will be pissed if it's considerably less, he misses out on it and a scalper charges $450

I think part of the reason HT increase orices is because they see the devotion some have and test how far they can push it and keep their custom, and perhaps reading posts all over various message boards of people stating they'll spend ridiculous amounts of money.

Back