Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks much better in this video. Did they tweak how low the helmet sits. Looks closer to his mouth in the video.

Estimated to ship 1st quarter next year.
There's time for them to tweak it. Whether or not they'll even bother is what I'd like to know.

They've posted on Statueforum that they'll fix the head. Good on them. Although Enterbay's is going to be hard to top in this scale.

That's great to hear although I was one of those who would have still PO'd this version regardless of the helmet fix. The statue and base together just look amazing to me :love

j0hfv6.jpg

zv28tk.jpg

20ibc75.jpg

2qs2q8y.jpg

2hzkcxk.jpg

2w51y1d.jpg

2l8garp.jpg

1z33w2r.jpg

29ut5he.jpg

21n2p9i.jpg

30iw85t.jpg

sxkhns.jpg

What's the problem Chris?
Don't know if you objecting to the positive comments or the people who have issues with the head proportions.

The amount or negativity about this piece is shocking. Everyone is fixated on the smallest aspects like the mouth and lips as a base to judge the entire piece...... seriously? The mouth likely took a day to sculpt vs the entire suit which probably took months. The "likeness" argument has never made sense to me, we are talking about lips and cheeks. His head is 90% covered, I don't understand the people that look at this and go "Those are not Wellers lips....FAIL". How cynical can some of you guys be? This is still a working proto with changes still being made which no one has seen. Yet the majority have already made up their minds and are setting the vibe to hate on it throughout the thread for others to follow suit.

Let PCS finish the dam thing first before you guys throw down your judgment. What's even more ridiculous is that half the people flapping their mouths about how bad it is never had the intention to buy in the first place. I've read posts on both forums by people claiming "They can't afford any more orders, and won't be purchasing this because of whatever issues".........????

How do those two statements even fit into the same sentence? Some of you window shoppers needs to take a back seat with your thoughts. The rest of you should judge the thing when it's finished with the official promo shots. Not the pictures taken with a cellphone, with flash, with glare, a million background objects distorting the view or shaky cam.

This to me looks like a solid piece with a really nice concept behind it. The suit details are fantastic, base fits it perfectly, the pose is dynamic.....I could care less what his lips look like at this point. I'm buying Robocop not RoboHEAD. For what it is so far it looks pretty accurate, I'm reserving further judgment until I see the completed piece. There's no need to S*%t on this statue, it's obvious a lot of time and energy went into this piece to get it to this point. Some of you could at least acknowledge that for a minute.

Chris

Understand what you're saying but apparently pcs themselves have said all criticism is welcome and they will endeavour to fix any issues highlighted by fans.
If these issues weren't brought to their attention they may very well have missed them.

An outsider looking in can see things the professionals might miss.

I think everyone wants a product that fulfills its true potential at the end of the day.

Nice. Looking forward to that newsletter.

Hell Yea buddy...can't wait for this one...sold my Sideshow PF Robocop a month ago to help raise funds for the Enterbay version, but once I heard that PCS was making a 1/4 scale version too I said to myself I'd wait until I saw their version until committing to Enterbay. So glad I waited as the PCS version just looks more of a complete collectible compared EB's version. Not taking anything away from Enterbay as their likeness and attention to detail is great but nothing feels better than having a weighty piece cool sculpt and pose plus a killer base to complete it :rock

Back